• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why are they hiding Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloverleaf

Yo i knwo this has been discussed amillion times but im sorta new here and recently got back into KH.

Whya rnt they showinjg any pics of Riku?
Did somethign happen to him?
Lik hes missing a eye or soemthing?
Maybe he dyed his hair pink?
S-E got crafty and new this is whati would wna to see?

Vzam

Bronze Member
Nomura is keeping him under wraps so when he reveals him everyones gunna go, "WHOA HES SO COOL!!!" and buy kingdom hearts 2 merchandice.

Hes prolly just gunna age just like Sora. Nomura said searching for him is the main point blah blah blah. Dont worry hes not dead...

Cloverleaf

I really cant tell a differnt about sora. Besides the clothes he looks the same.

Vzam

Bronze Member
meh, i really dont care as long as hes not massivly deformed :)

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I heard Riku got a sex change...No? Stupid IGN... Anyways...what do you think the scene will be like when we see his face? Riku's that is. When we first encounter him, Im guessing it will be a while into the game because it is in the Land of Dragons, and that is where Order Member numba 2 is. Its just a theory. What I do wanna see is what Riku has on underneath the Coat. Hopefully at one time or another he takes it off like the King does. I bet his outfit will be wonderful...But, what if he is naked like Raiden??? Hope not.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Kel_Droma said:
wow glad u shared ur sick raiden fantasy with the rest of the world. GJ
now excuse me while I go bash my head into the wall.

I don't want Riku to be naked. I have no feelings for Raiden you ..you misunderstander. I ain't like that! The Japanese just have weired things to share with everyone. I was just pointing out minor possibilities...Riku and Raiden do look similar in a way.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Because Riku is an unknown silly! And he is infultrating Metal Gear Hearts to make sure that The Patr-I mean... 13th Order... >_> Doesn't use it for evil! For he is the highlander! Neither Light or Darkness, he walks the Twilight Path... The Twilight HIGHLANDER!

He's probably dead. Rotting in a river face down as some Yaoi fans cry.

dejah

:|
Raiden>????
what on earth made you think of that???

oh wait.. maybe it's the white hair... ah well. raiden sucks toes.

but hey! poor riku. come on. sex change? ack. man.. that's really sad. even fro yaoi fans.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
hmm...I truly do not know what I was thinking when I said that..heh. Anyways, Raiden does not suck toes. Raiden is cool and will be so cool in MGS4 that you will regret ever ...doubting him. Just wait and see. Quit ridiculing him JUST CAUSE he isn't snake. Didn't pay attention to Raiden's back story? He was a cold hearted killers. The best.

My my...look how I've gotten off topic. Oh...Yea, but no one answered my question. Do you think we will see his face during the first encounter?

dejah

:|
we can have opinions. haha
but heeeeeeeee.
wouldnt it be yummay to see a nekkid riku. lol
jk jk. but hmm...

nah i think we'll be like
"OMG!! wait! is that riku.... shit! it's riku!!!"
but they wont show his face. maybe his soul eater or something. heeeee.
or maybe the white hair.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
What if something happened to Riku's face or his body or something....he got distored in some way or scarred.......maybe they want to keep that away for an "OMG! RIKUU NOOOOO!" Thing

Vzam

Bronze Member
we actually dont even know about that...id say its time we get to see Riku...not only that, but im hoping for some names from the unknown organization members and their weapons in the near future.

the 17th is going to be a kingdom hearts overload...and if thats not the overload, the 22nd is and thats probably when im saying my goodbyes to all kh2 websites because they shal be SWAMPED with japanese spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back