• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why are the worlds split?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Maybe its more like he goes to the worlds, and then dreams about them afterwards when Riku then goes through them? Also yes, if Ansem literally says "a dream within/of a dream" in the English version I will laugh so much :p

Well, in the translation of the Japanese one he already says "nightmare within a nightmare" so the reference is practically already there.

It's also logical with all the stuff Sora saw in TWTNW since Xion, Naminé and Roxas can only communicate through dreams now, their consciousnesses are asleep inside Sora's heart (and Kairi's in Naminé's case) so the only way Sora could interact with them was from within a dream.
Even the bit with Terra and Aqua is explainable by this. Terra's heart is most likely asleep as well and Aqua is probably reaching out from the RoD since she heard from Ansem about Sora and they're also connected to Sora and apparently instinctively know about Sora harboring and protecting Ventus within him.
When Terra and Aqua reach out shortly and call for him, Ven's heart inside Sora actually shortly reacts to this and Sora shortly takes on Ven's form.
That Ven then doesn't take Terra's and Aqua's hands can have two reasons:
Either Ven realizes it's just a dream and therefore hesitates or Sora is re-establishing control and in confusion pulls the hands back.

ddta1177

So why did Sora fail, and was Sora asleep during the whole game in the world that never was?

Also why is the Country of Musketeers in the RoS if the Disney Castle was never destroyed by the Heartless and why is it that time. Same thing with Symphony of Sorcery, why is it there if the Mysterious Tower was never destroyed.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The thing about TWEWY characters, is that they all died except for Josh when the Heartless took their world.

Josh took the fragments (remains) of TWEWY cast and within Traverse Town, he was able to recreate them. And then there was something about how Rhyme has no memories because Josh used them as "portal" I believe, and they are also the cause of why Traverse Town had expanded. And that's how he can traverse between Sora and Riku's respective Traverse Towns, with that little gadget he has, created using Rhyme's memories.

Or something along those lines. All I remember is that Rhyme's memories were taken by Joshua to be used as a "portal".

It's more than likely this. That Riku traverses Sora's memories of the RoS. Both of their adventures are similar, but not exact.

I actually did know all that :p I guess what confused me is why some of them ended up in Sora's dream of Traverse Town, yet still "exist"? Specifically Shiki and Beat. Like Joshua moves back and forth, which I guess makes sense that he could use the portal to move between the real Realm of Sleep and Sora's dreams. But again, not sure why Beat and Shiki were restored "in Sora's dream of TT" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back