• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why are the cutscene movies barred from screencaps?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Sorry if this thread has already been made, but...

See, I don't get it. The Days and Re:Coded cutscene movies aren't exactly... groundbreaking. Their stories have been out for a pretty long time now as games, and they've already been released in cutscene compilation form with the PS3 collections. So why is there a ban on taking screencaps or recordings from either? Is there even a stated reason at all?

Muke

whatever
Awards
At least they're being considerate. No one can share the cringe that is the Days movie with anyone else now.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sorry if this thread has already been made, but...

See, I don't get it. The Days and Re:Coded cutscene movies aren't exactly... groundbreaking. Their stories have been out for a pretty long time now as games, and they've already been released in cutscene compilation form with the PS3 collections. So why is there a ban on taking screencaps or recordings from either? Is there even a stated reason at all?
It's to deter from people recording and uploading the media in full online. It makes little sense, since outside products can still record the media and the content has been available online thanks to the PS3 releases.

At least they're being considerate. No one can share the cringe that is the Days movie with anyone else now.
If there was an award for being unhelpful, you would win it.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I see. The reason's about as dumb as I expected~ Thanks for the answer, Chaser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back