• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Why are people convinced LeaIsa is a thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Tartarus

Villain by Necessity
Awards
  • Fairest of them All
  • Nothing's Like Before
Mmm thats pretty judgemental of yourself isnt it?

Not gonna initiate to much into this as you seem to just be wanting a fight over politics. Which I personally dont want being dragged into KH.
I'm not sure how you got politics out of anything I said... Like...at all??? lol Unless simply the discussion of a male-male relationship is political to you??

SweetYetSalty

Awards
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
The only ship I actually have ever cared for / would be happy to see play out is one I don’t think I have ever seen shared anywhere and that’s Lea and Aqua.

I was really happy with their interaction in the Remind fight because it was their first real convo. Aqua has a motherly relationship towards Ventus (and imo a lil but towards Terra too) and I feel the same way about Lea being fatherly for Roxas and Xion). In days he literally raised them from mindless beings to be actual people. And yet while they share this common role in their respective trios, they’re personalities are so different. Lea is very witty and has quite the dark side (even being introduced as the assassin) while Aqua is represented as the stalwart hero who strives to always do good. I like the dynamic of opposites attract for them (which can also be extended to their elemental symbolism of fire and water).
I never knew I wanted this until right now.

Hedginka

Awards
I can't bring myself to ship Axel/Lea with anyone, purely because of the hair. The hair's cool, but imagine you're making out with him and you try running your hand through his hair. You'll come out with a valley of paper cuts. Sorry, Axel. Love ya, your hair would cause relationship issues.

Lea/Aqua has always been a rare pair with fun potential though. But I give the thumbs up to all rare pairs.

Eonstar890

Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Red Travels the Farthest
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Disney Royalty
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
It must become a thing. Aqua can scold Lea for feeding his children nothing but ice cream for a year, and bringing them to one of the most unsafe locations in Twilight Town.
YES! See this is exactly why I love them together. Literally when Lea tries to compliment Aqua mid fight and she’s like “shut up idiot! We are FIGHTING!” I felt so validated in my ship

Oracle Spockanort

the only villain on staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
???

LeaIsa week??

Am I ... missing something ..?
7/8 is LeaIsa day (their Org numbers), so usually fans of the pairing will spend the week making fanworks or have discussions about the pairing.

Many ships have weeks dedicated to them. I know most of the major KH ones do like SoKai, SoRiku, AkuRoku (eeeeh), RokuShi, etc.

Clue.Less

Awards
7/8 is LeaIsa day (their Org numbers), so usually fans of the pairing will spend the week making fanworks or have discussions about the pairing.

Many ships have weeks dedicated to them. I know most of the major KH ones do like SoKai, SoRiku, AkuRoku (eeeeh), RokuShi, etc.
Is there a (nice) KH fanfic Discord server?