• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why am I so.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inhiding

Riku_123 said:
Im NOT EMO AND IM SORRY ABOUT YOUR NAME SPELLED WRONG IM SO SORRY GO CRY A RIVER BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET THE HECK OVER IT!!!!!
That was completely far from the point I was trying to make out, which was that you're quite hypocritical.

Kyo

Riku_123 said:
Im NOT EMO AND IM SORRY ABOUT YOUR NAME SPELLED WRONG IM SO SORRY GO CRY A RIVER BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET THE HECK OVER IT!!!!!

You have grammar problems >_>. Could it be you forgot to take off cap lock or could it be you want to semi-spam?

Riku_123

right its just the people arguing cuz i spelled inhiding's name wrong and I said i wasnt depressed and who cares about grammar its forum insanity

Kyo

Its obvious your trying to get attention. Either your emo or trying to get attention. Just stop posting this crap no offence. If you need and needs or services, this is a link to help you.

http://www.astepforward.org/forums/

I

inhiding

Riku_123 said:
who cares about grammar its forum insanity
This completely contradicts with what you said earlier:

RIku_123 said:
so check your info inhideing b4 you try comebacks...its always the SMART thing to do if your capable of being
grammar = info = knowledge = power

Riku_123 said:
can we plz stop argueing now
Hypocrite.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
must we still talk? we got a site and he got his help. There's nothing else to say.

Kyo

Riku_123 said:
knowledge doesnt equeal power

Oh yes it does. If there was no knowledge the world would die. Think about it, if Martin Luther King Jr., didnt make a speech, today would seem...you get the picture. Not being racist or anything but yeah.

Riku_123

AngelofFate said:
must we still talk? we got a site and he got his help. There's nothing else to say.

thank you for agreeing everyone stop argueing for those who really care about me and arnt argueing thank you for those who argueing stop

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Kyo said:
Its obvious your trying to get attention. Either your emo or trying to get attention. Just stop posting this crap no offence. If you need and needs or services, this is a link to help you.

http://www.astepforward.org/forums/

Exactly.
If you really are depressed, see a doctor...Take pills.
If you're emo this thread has no point. Think about it =P.
If Aimee is your girlfriend talk to her. Not to random people on the Internet who might just make it worse XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back