• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why am I so.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_123

Depressd all the time Im not emo I just am sad and depressed for no reason can anyone plz help me....I feel like a black hole is decaying my life into tiny shreads until i go insane so anyone plz talk or give comments/theorys

I

inhiding

Riku_123 said:
Depressd all the time Im not emo I just am sad and depressed for no reason
I repeat,

Riku_123 said:
Im not emo
Riku_123 said:
I feel like a black hole is decaying my life into tiny shreads until i go insane
Sounds like an outtake from that emo song.

Solution: Get a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Last edited:
K

kh_and_ratm_hero

this has happened to my cousin before

she was bullimic so she was depressed all the time

but if it makes you feel better p.m. me if you want to talk and ill do anything to make you feel better. *gives a thumbs up*

Riku_123

Ummm I do have a girlgriend if you look in my sig it says: I love you Aimee we've been going out for like 4 months

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Isn't Aimee a member on the forums? Forum dating isn't real dating...It's just for fun o.o...
Riku_123 there is a such thing called depression which teens go through... Which means you just might be depressed.
Also see a doctor if you think it's serious.

And RIDETHEPIG such labeling as that is very infantile. If you're a member of A Step Forward doesn't mean you're "emo". RIDETHEPIG your ignorance is what cause you not to be able to see that. FOOL. :p

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
.Scarlet Letter. said:
And RIDETHEPIG such labeling as that is very infantile. If you're a member of A Step Forward doesn't mean you're "emo". RIDETHEPIG your ignorance is what cause you not to be able to see that. FOOL. :p
It isn't just emos that join ASF, I suffer from bipolar disorder and obessive compulsive disorder.

STFU.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

RIDETHEPIG said:
You're emo.

Go join A Step Forward now.

-___-
You seem to be saying some people who join ASF are emo. There is no need to explain to you :p. I will merely say; They aren't emo.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
He merely fits criteria for one qualification to join. If he weren't sad and depressed, he wouldn't fit at all.

And I know not all ASF members aren't emo. I'm one of them.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Riku_123 said:
Depressd all the time Im not emo I just am sad and depressed for no reason can anyone plz help me....I feel like a black hole is decaying my life into tiny shreads until i go insane so anyone plz talk or give comments/theorys
You obviously love your girlfriend. Talk to her about it, and it will make you feel better, you are lucky that you have her, and stability in your relationship. If you actually are depressed, you have to know that it is in no way your own fault but there's lots of things you can do to make yourself feel temporarily better. As Diluted.Past mentioned, try to find things that interest you and make you feel happy. I hope this is just a phase for you. Bless your little cotton socks forever.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Riku_123 said:
Ummm I do have a girlgriend if you look in my sig it says: I love you Aimee we've been going out for like 4 months
Riku_123 you're cool being a friend of Aimee's. well have you tried to find stuff you enjoy doing? do you hang out with some friends often?

RTP, inhiding - you need to stop it cause you're not helping -_-;;;

SL - they leave fairly close to each other and i believe they've met in person a few times i'm not sure ^^;;;

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
that's awful, one of my best friends suffers from depression frequently :(

i know how you feel, i've been through it too, and most people do at least once in their lives.

try not to focus on the bad things in your life. as monty python tells us, always look on the bright side of life! think about everything great in your life, for example, your girlfriend, and how lucky you are. i'm sure your girlfriend will support you through this time.

try to keep busy. try new things, new hobbies. spend time doing stuff you love.

as tempting as it seems, don't just bottle up your feelings. it always feels better to be able to talk to someone about how you feel. admitting a problem is halfway to solving it, and you've done that here, which is a great first step. try talking to someone close to you about it. i'm sure your girlfriend will listen to you.

believe me, it will get better. i know it probably feels really difficult right now, but these things take time.

i hope this helps you. :) *hugs* <3

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Riku_123 said:

Dude I feel the same way.Except I'm not dark inside and I'm NOT EMO.

Riku_123

sorry Aimee you went to sleep so i had no one to talk to and thank you for eveyone that ACTUALLYhelped and didnt make fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back