• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why am I not getting any trophies for 358/2 Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eria8

I just watched the entire thing without skipping a scene or even touching the controller, then viewed every single report and character bio while making sure to scroll to the bottom of the text on each and every one.
I did receive the theme, but I did not receive a single one of the trophies. What's going on?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Audo's right, for whatever reason the ps4 versions removed all trophies for the cinematics

smellslikejavier

I just watched the entire thing without skipping a scene or even touching the controller, then viewed every single report and character bio while making sure to scroll to the bottom of the text on each and every one.
I did receive the theme, but I did not receive a single one of the trophies. What's going on?

358/2 Days and Re:coded doesn't have trophy support on the PS4. All the other games do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back