• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why all the panic about the End of the World Bambi drop?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakide

Hello.
From what I've read, some players seem to be quite hysterical about that Lv3 Bambi drop at End of the World in Kingdom Hearts. "Make sure you summon Bambi at that specific spot, this is your only chance to get him to Lv3 in this world!"
I mean, why is that so important? It's not like he gives you something special that you would get only there. "Only" a 30% chance to get Mithril. Or have I missed out on something by not summoning him?
I summoned Tinkerbell instead, because otherwise I don't think I would've survived the last wave... I doubt I would've been able to even kill enough Heartless to get Bambi to Lv3 in that time.

Ultima Spark

Because once you've completed the pre-Final Rest room the first time, the subsequent spawns won't be of enough quantity for a level 3 drop. (The initial "must complete to move on" wave is ~40-something Heartless, after that it's somewhere around 15?). No you haven't missed out on anything, but it'll be more of a grind to get the synth material needed for a Mythril (eg. if you wanted a Power Boost or something, you'd need Dark Matter, for which Mythril is an ingredient, for which you'd have to get a bunch of rare material for).

That's actually not the only place to get Lv3 Bambi in EotW: there's another way involving Powerwilds and Bouncywilds (the latter can summon more of the former). But it seems to be rather more luck-based, since a) they won't always summon and b) Bouncywilds tend to run away afterward.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back