• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whose scenario are you most excited to play?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

but im going to play in TVA order so i don get spoiled with the story line

If you don't play the game in that order it won't spoil the game for you.. you can play whatever scenario you want first it won't ruin the game for you.. if you're playing alone. Nomura just said that TVA was the best order because they wrote the story in that order..

tdc456

I guess I'll follow Nomura's suggested playing order if it's going to make the most sense in the end.

But I'm honestly most interested in Terra's story simply because of his relationships with all of the villains and his ties to darkness. It intrigues me to think of what his fate will be. I'm least interested in Aqua at this point because her story holds the least amount of answers.

Chad92

I can't decide between Terra and Ven.Terra's story looks more interesting and Ven's gameplay looks awesome.

Malevolence

Raw Life
Terra. he is god and he is my new favorite character. His story seem more intricate than Aqua and Vens.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I'll go with Ven. The style of his moves and all of his gameplay looks the best. Then Aqua, and then Terra.

ventus12

Nomura just said that TVA was the best order because they wrote the story in that order..

exactly and playing out of order might spoil other parts like if the story was written in that order and i payed as aqua first technically ill b playing the end of the story at the beginning which MIGHT spoil other parts of the story.

edit: i really like ven just for the fact of the way he hold his keyblade :]

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Ven cause of the mystery going on with him. Probably end up playing his scenario second though.

Twilight-TO

Aqua, definitely Aqua.
I like the way her game play looks so far, and that got me really excited to see what else she can do.
That, and she is a playable female lead.... other than Xion. As well as the fact she is pretty attractive in my opinion.

ventus12

Any terra fans in here?

oo oo me me! i like terra to an extent power types :] but ven just has more secrets though. i hope terra got sum magic on him -__-.

do you think aquas magic will b to over powered since she has the better magic power or will the find a way to level it out?

tdc456

exactly and playing out of order might spoil other parts like if the story was written in that order and i payed as aqua first technically ill b playing the end of the story at the beginning which MIGHT spoil other parts of the story.

facepalm

Helloooooooooooo?
The stories all converge at different points. No matter what order you play in, you are going to learn the same stuff. And they all end in the same place anyway so you can't play as anyone unless you're going to reveal the ending.

So what I'm trying to say is: If that's how you feel, then don't play.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm looking forward to Aqua, but I decided to follow the recommended order before Nomura announced it anyway :p

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Ven's. He's the one I keep wondering about the most. Though Aqua's is gaining speed too. XD

ventus12

So what I'm trying to say is: If that's how you feel, then don't play.

whats your prob you dont have to be rude i was just saying whats in my mind and what i thought so you dont have to shoot it down by being a dick. and who are you to tell me that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back