• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whose scenario are you most excited to play?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ventus12

xD I dunno, the repetitive-ness of him looking like Roxas annoys me. Also, I've always thought of Roxas as an immature, emo character kinda. His fighting style does look pretty cool though; he's fast and small, so it'll be really fun to play as him.

So story-wise, I'm excited for Terra's the most, followed by Ven, followed by Aqua since I doubt her's is going to reveal as many secrets as T and V.

Gameplay-wise, Terra and Ven are tied, because Terra's madd powerful but also pretty slow, and Ven's fast and stuff, so that'll be fun. Aqua's style is the best, but she uses mainly magic, and I rarely use magic, so I'm not really looking forward to her much.

well im sick of hearing of terra though lol and aqua i wasnt excited for all because she had no secrets but i luv magic espicaily thunder and i like speed over power so i dont like terra for his abilities but for his story

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ven, it has alot of mystery and i wana know whats behind it

tdc456

Whoa,that's horribly wrong.The 3 stories are all played through different perspectives,you are NOT going to learn the same stuff.

And Nomura confirmed that there is going to be an individual final boss for each char,so no,it's not gonna be the same ending.

And by the way,the real ending is the secret movie.

OK. Apparently everyone misunderstood what I said.

I know that each story plays differently, I never said that they were the same. I know that all three stories have different bosses, but that doesn't mean you see a different ending each time. I know the secret movie is a "sum-up" sort of thing to finish the story itself.

If you read what I wrote, all I said was that no matter what ORDER you play them in, not just playing ONE, you are going to learn everything anyway. I was trying to tell him that there wasn't a way to spoil an ending for yourself because he thought that playing them in another order besides what Nomura said would be bad. That's all I was trying to say.

ventus12

OK. Apparently everyone misunderstood what I said. If you read what I wrote, all I said was that no matter what ORDER you play them in, not just playing one, you are going to learn everything anyway. I was trying to tell him that there wasn't a way to spoil an ending for yourself because he thought that playing them in another order besides what Nomura said would be bad. That's all I was trying to say.

well what i meant was that you would confuse your self playing out of or since Nomura said that.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I gotta agree... aqua's story is bound to rock... But Terra looks promising too...

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`m probaly most excited to play Aqua`s scenario because she seems awesome. I`m also excited to play Ven`s scenario because it seems like a lot is going to be revealed in it.

ventus12

I don't get how Aqua's story is gonna rock? Not trying to be mean or anything, but can someone give me examples/ a few things to expect from her story?

1. she is a female leading character and it competent with a keyblade
2. she is freaking magical lol magic is fun
3. she is a 'guardian' for TV
4. she a secret connection to sora even more than TV
5.she is pretty attractive for a kh character lol

those are all good reason except for the last one

MeggieKeyblader

1. she is a female leading character and it competent with a keyblade
2. she is freaking magical lol magic is fun
3. she is a 'guardian' for TV
4. she a secret connection to sora even more than TV
5.she is pretty attractive for a kh character lol

those are all good reason except for the last one

xD The last one counts, that's one of my reasons for liking Terra shamisen

I didn't know about number 4; that's actually really interesting. From which interview is that from?

ventus12

^ you will have to ask another forum member for that information since someone on the forums said that to me which is why im excited for aqua now before i hated the fact that i had to use her last and now imfine with it.

tdc456

well what i meant was that you would confuse your self playing out of or since Nomura said that.

Oh, I'm sorry. This is all a misunderstanding. Although I do prefer Nomura's order simply because I could play as my favorite character first.

xD The last one counts, that's one of my reasons for liking Terra shamisen

In that case, you might be intrigued to know that Terra is actually my KH counterpart. Haha. Jk. But I like to think so.

ventus12

Oh, I'm sorry. This is all a misunderstanding. Although I do prefer Nomura's order simply because I could play as my favorite character first.

In that case, you might be intrigued to know that Terra is actually my KH counterpart. Haha. Jk. But I like to think so.

i was kinda all bleh bout the order i like to save best for last and now its in the middle -__-

^Diomedes had my order to the point (what i thought was crap but isnt now) aqua< then terra< and for the finale VEN!!

Voltron

Silver Member
I'm most excited to play Aqua's. She really hasn't been shown to have as big of a role as the others, even though she still plays a vital role in the story.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
AQUA!!!!!!!!!! i luv magic and thers finally a badass female keyblade warrior that is worthy of my playing of her. but the order ill play in is prob :ventus first (hes prob gonna b da 1st 1 2 c vanitas without his mask) then aqua (nomura said if u go from ven 2 terra ur prob gonna feel rlly slow and i agree) then lastly, terra

Gram

Banned
Awards
[isnt sure if i posted here yet? 2 many of these threads]

im playin aqua 1st.
then im playin aqua again,
then ven+terra simutaniously[grammer]

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Terra, though with Aqua now being Master, I'm excited for hers too.

At first I was going to play it like Ven, Aqua, and Terra however, Nomura recommended Terra, Ven, and Aqua. So I'll do just that. I wanted to say Terra for last however, it might not ease the experience considering how the scenarios were written a specific way.

But definitely Terra, though I am also dying to figure out why Ven looks like fuckin Roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back