• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whose Line Is It Anyway?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I love it!!!!!!
However, I think Wayne Brady is a bit of an attention hogger...
I LOVE EVERYOnE BESIDES HIM!!!! THE SUPERHERO SKITS ARE FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!!! XD

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
finally!!!!!!!! someone else replied!!!!!!! XD i was like 'isnt there other people on here that watch this show!?' i know!!!!!! Wayne Brady is so hillarious tho!!!!!!!! ..my favs are Colin and Ryan!!!!! they are just hillarious!!!...^lol yeah i still watch it every night XD

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Are they still making new episodes?
I haven't been able to see it in a while.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
*Revival of the awesome thread for whose line is it any way.

Ryan and Collin are great! They are so funny... but holy crap I will never watch that show with my cousin again, and I would rather not explain why.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I freaking love this show. Wayne and Colin are by far the greatest! And of course Ryan too! But there's something about Colin, he's just awesome. I wish they aired new episodes in a more weekly fashion, but as long as new ones still come on I'm happy.

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
^yay!! another fan! XD yush! Colin and Ryan i think are the best!!! there so funny when they play that one game 'sound effects' thats hillarious XD Wayne is the best at singing! .....and Colin is so funny when he tries to rap in 'scene to rap' XD

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Have you ever seen the British version? It was... odd... (weird British sense of humor worked its way into the show)

I still always ask myself whenever I see it "wtf are points?!?!"

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Whose Line is the funnest show on earth but yeah Wayne does become an attention hogger sometimes, he gets annoying. Like why is he always the winner at the end? There are some episodes where he is in only two skits and he still wins! (not that it matters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back