• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whose Keyblade is Terra holding?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

I dont think Ven threw it away though just by remembering how to wield his own keyblade. Ven doesn't seem like the type to throw away sweet gifts from an important friend. He would have kept it for safe keeping. I say Ven gets kidnapped and drops it.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
a keyblade he made, just like the wooden sword sora and ven have =/

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
I'm wondering why he took it all the way to Neverland. In all the game play videos he had his Keyblade. Maybe he just took it along after he left LoD as a symbol of friendship or something, even though he already had the keyblade.

forget-me-not

I heard that Ventus forgot how to use his keyblade, and that's why he's very upset looking. He gives Ven a wooden keyblade to use until he remembers how to weild his other one. (I just realized how Xion-ish that sounded

oh my god. i think you just had an epiphany. that would make so much sense! that's what MX says ven is losing. wow. where did u hear this from, and I can I read it? haha. that's brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back