• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whose Keyblade is Terra holding?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

giggleyroxas

In the TGS Trailer, TAV are sitting in the Land of Departure, and Terra is talking about becoming a master, but whose keyblade is he holding? It looks like it was hastily made out of wood and a piece of rope.

If there has already been discussion on this, I'm sorry, I haven't been here in a while. I just need my question answered, and then a mod can close it.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I'm not so sure that was actually confirmed. Then again, I have a bad memory, so you might be right.

Leper Messiah

It appears to be a wooden keyblade that was modeled after the original design of his real keyblade.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by giggleyroxas
So... then why'd he make it?

Ven has it later on, so it's probably something to represent their friendship.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
its just a training blade....its the next best thing after you practice with a wooden sword...lol.

Flickr

I heard that Ventus forgot how to use his keyblade, and that's why he's very upset looking. He gives Ven a wooden keyblade to use until he remembers how to weild his other one. (I just realized how Xion-ish that sounded. O_O )

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I heard that Ventus forgot how to use his keyblade, and that's why he's very upset looking. He gives Ven a wooden keyblade to use until he remembers how to weild his other one. (I just realized how Xion-ish that sounded. O_O )

that would make sense...it would also make sense on y he left it in Neverland...lol...he could use his keyblade again.

jonXjon

It is for training. Like Riku and Sora use a wooden keyblade in KH1 at the beginning and Sora uses in Hollow Bastion, after Riku steals the keyblade. In that scene you can see Ven is holding a wooden sword in his lap.

Sandslash

I think Terra made it and gave it to Ven for training, like jonXjon said. I don't think we could call it a "Keyblade".
In the trailer, Peter Pan tells Aqua that Ven left/threw away that Keyblade.
Maybe he didn't even know how to use a Keyblade at the time.

We'll have to wait until the game comes out.

jdeib963

Im sure its just like the wooden sword sora and riku played with on the islands, just a toy.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
It is for training. Like Riku and Sora use a wooden keyblade in KH1 at the beginning and Sora uses in Hollow Bastion, after Riku steals the keyblade. In that scene you can see Ven is holding a wooden sword in his lap.

I think you mean wooden sword

and YES....THE WOODEN KEYBLADE IS A TRAINING BLADE....lol...(srre for caps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back