• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whose in control and whats the purpose.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
WHo is in control of Xehanort?
And did MX have this all planned out to begin with?

Myt heory is that Terra was in control at the apprentice stage thus causing the ORG to start then the mind of MX and Terra split Heartless is MX nobody is Terra. Terra now has his body and soul but he needs his heart mx now has his self free but he needs a body...Riku which was the new terra.

I also believe MX had this all planed fromt he begnning with Ven as he took him to DI. He knew hs heart when find a new home in someone AND BAM. the series happened.

Gram

Banned
Awards
MX did say he had many roads from which he could choose.....

and it says in the reports MX took ven to DI to die/sleep not waht you said.

Captain Garlock

and it says in the reports MX took ven to DI to die/sleep not waht you said.

That contradicts the end of Vens story though somewhat now doesnt it?
He needed Ven alive.
Why else would he take him to DESTINY island.
He knew the outcome.

Gram

Banned
Awards
That contradicts the end of Vens story though somewhat now doesnt it?
He needed Ven alive.
Why else would he take him to DESTINY island.
He knew the outcome.

no it doesnt, he didnt know taking out vens darkness would comatose him.
it said for the first time in a long time he thought of his boyhood home and his legs moved "unbidden"

Captain Garlock

no it doesnt, he didnt know taking out vens darkness would comatose him.
it said for the first time in a long time he thought of his boyhood home and his legs moved "unbidden"

Honestly those reports I dont trust.
This was all part of his plan in my eyes.
Though You may disgaree

Gram

Banned
Awards
i do disagree when you theory contridicts the secret reports sorry :/

Xehanort's Report X said:
As was to be expected, Ventus lacked the constitution for such and ordeal. I was able to remove the darkness inside him and create Vanitas, a heart of pure darkness, but Ventus drifted into the clutches of sleep.
Ventus' heart of pure light and Vanitas's heart of pure darkness...If both could be made strong enough to one day clash, I know the χ-blade would be forged.
But Vanitas took too much of Ventus's heart, and from that fracture, I could see the last of Ventus's light was slipping away. The boy deserved a place to spend his final moments peacefully. and what should come to mind but my own boyhood home.
My legs took me there unbidden, and as I stood there on the same beach where I had made my choice so many years ago, I thought: not a single thing has changed. Here, in this quiet world, time marches in place. Content that Ventus would find peace here, I started to walk away—but just then, the boy held up his Keyblade. The light within him had not died.

CreativeGenius13

^As said above. MX took Ven there to let him die in peace.

Just because you don't see it that way, doesn't make it true.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
WHo is in control of Xehanort?

If you mean Apprentice Xehanort, then Master Xehanort was in control. Since you didn't even believe Xehanort's own reports, I'll quote the interview:

20 Mysteries Solved! - BBS Ultimania:

Q8: Who is Apprentice Xehanort really?
A: Master Xehanort commandeering Terra’s body

Master Xehanort wishes to bring back the Keyblade War and see what happens afterward with his own eyes, but once he found a way to accomplish this he was already an old man with only a few years left to him. Wishing to become young again, he finds Terra, and defeats him with darkness so he can take his body. That is the Xehanort that Ansem the Wise picks up, and makes his number one apprentice.

And did MX have this all planned out to begin with?

To a certain extent. He couldn't forsee all of the events that would take place (Terra's lingering sentiments creating LS, or the battle against Aqua in RG) but he did have backup plans for a worse case scenario.

Myt heory is that Terra was in control at the apprentice stage thus causing the ORG to start then the mind of MX and Terra split Heartless is MX nobody is Terra. Terra now has his body and soul but he needs his heart mx now has his self free but he needs a body...Riku which was the new terra.

I'm not sure I understand...

I also believe MX had this all planed fromt he begnning with Ven as he took him to DI. He knew hs heart when find a new home in someone AND BAM. the series happened.

No. He had no idea Ven would die after the extraction, nor was he expecting Sora's heart to save him at the last minute. Master Xehanort realized his home world of DI would be a nice place for Ven to spend his final moments, and took him there. Anagram already provided the report, so I'm not going to post it again.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Honestly those reports I dont trust.
This was all part of his plan in my eyes.
Though You may disgaree

Disbelieve game facts and only listen to me because ITS A CONSPIRACY!

Do you even read your own posts? MX was always in control. Always. Terra is too busy trying to make sure MX doens't fully consume him.

Captain Garlock

^As said above. MX took Ven there to let him die in peace.

Just because you don't see it that way, doesn't make it true.

Its just some points in BbS are worth double thinking.
To me its to much of a coincidence.
Destiny Islands must playa much larger role in the game than we think.
Think about it this way DI is what XH considered a prison and wanted to leave.
Later he would extract the darkness from Ven in order to ultimately get Vanitas which left Ven Commatose.
He would then take him to Di where hed merge with Sora and summon the keyblade.
To me theres more to it but thats how I feel. Your right I can not push that belief on to anyone.

f you mean Apprentice Xehanort, then Master Xehanort was in control. Since you didn't even believe Xehanort's own reports, I'll quote the interview:

Hmmm I guess that answers that question

To a certain extent. He couldn't forsee all of the events that would take place (Terra's lingering sentiments creating LS, or the battle against Aqua in RG) but he did have backup plans for a worse case scenario.

What strikes me as odd is how it all goes together so well.
I think Riku was his backup plan.
Hence why Terra saw MX in Riku.

I'm not sure I understand...

Vasically MX is Ansem SoF and Terra is Xemnas.
Seems about right to me considering each ones goals and desires.

No. He had no idea Ven would die after the extraction, nor was he expecting Sora's heart to save him at the last minute. Master Xehanort realized his home world of DI would be a nice place for Ven to spend his final moments, and took him there. Anagram already provided the report, so I'm not going to post it again.

Well well.

I have my own speculation about some of whats been said when it comes to MX. Seems a bit odd to me.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Vasically MX is Ansem SoF and Terra is Xemnas.
Seems about right to me considering each ones goals and desires.

If you're basing that off of the idea that they have separate goals and desires, I present you with this:

Another Report said:
—KH’s Ansem (Xehanort’s Heartless) seems to have thoroughly gotten rid of his own heart, but Xemnas (Xehanort’s Nobody) commanding Organization XIII is seeking a fresh heart. If I understand that in becoming a Heartless and a Nobody, they became two different people, would their minds then become separate as well? Also, the original Xehanort should have some memory loss but in the additional scenes this time there seem to be some questionable parts. Have his memories returned or perhaps the memory loss itself was a lie?
NOMURA: In essence, the two are the same. However, they function under seperate minds. Xehanort most certainly got rid of his heart, and at that time it’s assumed that a Nobody was born. The means of obtaining their goal is different due to the nature of Heartless and Nobodies. However, I think that for both of them the desire “to become a complete existence” is the same.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I have my own speculation about some of whats been said when it comes to MX. Seems a bit odd to me.

I don't know why you're refusing this. -_-
This isn't a debate on "theories" or anything. You can't make up theories when something has already been confirmed that has proven you wrong. You can't just say "Oh, just because the game says so doesn't mean it's right!" just because "it seems a bit odd"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back