• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whose ending has shocked you most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whose ending shocked you most?

• Ven

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • Terra

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • Aqua

Votes: 80 69.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefolane

I just wanna know whose ending has shocked you most. To me, it's Aqua and AtW being alive in the Dark Margin and met each other, so increditble, especially Aqua wandering around there for 12 years.

Last edited:

xgnarmanx

I just wanna know whose ending has shocked you most. To me, it's Aqua and AtW being alive in the Dark Margin and met each other, so increditble, especially Aqua wandering around there for 10 years.

12 years actually shes been wondering in there since bbs and one year after kh2.

Id have to agree with you i was shocked by aqua secret ending. I felt bad for aqua being powerless to save her friends or even herself

Last edited:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
12 years actually shes been wondering in there since bbs and two years after kh2.

Id have to agree with you i was shocked by aqua secret ending. I felt bad for aqua being powerless to save her friends or even herself

Actually 13 years its been a year since KH2.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I would have to say Aqua's ending shocked me the most. It wasn't really expected for her to end up Dark Margin for that long. I would say Terra, but when you think about it, his ending wasn't completely a surprise.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Aqua's definitely. Very sad to know she's been trapped in the dark realm for 12 years.

And loke13, it was 12 years: KH1 is 10 years after BBS, KH2 is a year later (making it 11) and the secret ending is a year after KH2, thus 12.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
While Aqua's ending was a complete surprise (and pretty much a bigger downer than speculation about her death), I feel terra's the worst. I mean, most theories were about him being corrupted by the Darkness and MX. Everyone who believed those theories thought he "simply" became evil. As it turns out, he got bodyjacked and his heart has been stuck in an armor for over a decade.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Aqua's definitely. Very sad to know she's been trapped in the dark realm for 12 years.

And loke13, it was 12 years: KH1 is 10 years after BBS, KH2 is a year later (making it 11) and the secret ending is a year after KH2, thus 12.

Oh yeah your right.

Lefolane

okay, fixed that again. Thank you all :)

btw, for Terra, what shocked me is just his heart being in his armour, and that answered why Sora met him in the FM.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Aqua. She wasn't like Terra or Ven where we could predict what was going to happen. She was that mysterious element along with Vanitas.

Aqua's ending shocked me and made me sad. 12 years is a long time...and to not age...

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I had to say it's Aqua, not only that she is alive, the fact that she is stuck in the Dark Realm for 12 or 13 years, which is shocking and quite sad too. T_T

KHfan16

Awards
Aqua.. even though she's still alive.. but she's all alone i think and being trapped in the dark realm is really sad

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Well I was really torn between Aqua's and Terra's ending but I have to say Aqua was more shocking for me, even though Terra's was quite unpredictable as well. I felt really sorry for Aqua, she's been wandering in the dark realm alone for like 12 years !! That was really sad and Also Terra, trapped in his armor for a decade like that....That's really harsh >.<

forget-me-not

Wait, so has it been confirmed that when Aqua and Diz meet, it's after the event's of KH2. god you sleep for a few hours and miss everything. lol
but also, how did she end up in the RoD?

Kentsu13

mines is between aqua and ven wel ven is jsut bc of van being sora but aqua was kinda surprising that she didnt die/ended up in dark realm for 12 yrs

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I cant really decide ALL there endings were FU*KED UP. I mean Terra getting his body jacked and his heart trapped in armor for over a decade and cant do sh*t about it, Ven beat Vanitas and cant wake up, sure his heart is in Sora but his body is just sleeping, and even if he does wake up over 10 years have passed him by and he will wake up to no one. Aqua's is SUPER FU*KED UP i mean she is stuck in the Dark Realm for like 12 years cant get out, cant age, missed chances to get out when others did, and she has her friends she's trying to help and cant do sh*t about it, so id have to go with Aquas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back