• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whos your favorite Unknow?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MDO2

Whos your favorite Unknown?

The title is self explanitory.....soo just say who you like and why (it doesnt matter whether they are dead or not just choose who you liked)....I'll start things off...

EM all the way.....loved him the moment I fought him in FM....I found him harder then Sephy...mysterious character what else can I say?

Last edited:

kizzyke

never played the final mix so i missed a lot of information...
I like Axel though...Zexion maybe...don't really know...Is the DWU a good one too? Cause i think he's awesome..

vashblueeyes

We all know most of us love axel but iam putting my vote on.. laxeaus even though he (pressumably died) without fighting... what is his wepon,element and power it intrigues me.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
So far I must say Axel. Because all the members of the org died in com . And I don't know much about Xaldin or Demix. Or any of the other Org members. So,so far Axel for me!

the_third_key

I definitely prefer bhk because he plays such a deep role and he really cares about people because when Axel asked to see Sora he replied "you cant see Sora."
So yeah, bhk all the way...
Kairi...

sora_123

i will have to say the GEU unknown (sorry if my abbreviation is wrong) he is kind of a mysterios charector for me, so GEU all the way.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
I liked Larxene to be back. It's such a disappointment to me that she's dead. I just hope she makes a little "memory cameo" in KH2, where Sora starts to have memory lapses, where he remembers what happened in the castle. It's unlikely though :(

kizzyke

kaizer21 said:
I liked Larxene to be back. It's such a disappointment to me that she's dead. I just hope she makes a little "memory cameo" in KH2, where Sora starts to have memory lapses, where he remembers what happened in the castle. It's unlikely though :(
they might be back somehow...
keep thinking of it that it's just a game...
they'll find some reason why Larxene and others should be back

quiz36

Mine's is also Demix! He's rocking that guitar! I also like BHK! It's just that there is so much info unknown about him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back