• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's Voice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RsOoXrAas

kh1 voice was a lot better. Sora had a lot more character and excitement when he was younger. in kh2, all he wanted 2 do was fight

O

Oberon

I like his KH2 voice, because he sounded WAY to immature for comfort. And in KH1, he sounded like a girl, so yeah.

O

Oberon

Wow, why would someone flam you???? Okay someone could, but that is pure rhetorical.

Welshcake

I thinks Sora's voice would have been different in KH1 if he didn't wear those tight pants! :D

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
i was mad at first when his voice changed so much but after playing kh2 for 600 or 700 hours or so like me i got really used to it but i will always like the old voice too, so now i can hear haley's vice no matter what sora's talking. it is sora all the way around. sora has changed so much! T_T i will always play the first game too to remember the old sora, just like the "old" sora... lol or better yet, older

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
Riku123698745 said:
i was mad at first when his voice changed so much but after playing kh2 for 600 or 700 hours or so like me i got really used to it but i will always like the old voice too, so now i can hear haley's vice no matter what sora's talking. it is sora all the way around. sora has changed so much! T_T i will always play the first game too to remember the old sora, just like the "old" sora... lol or better yet, older
Never mind.......................can't delete post......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back