• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who's the cloak guy in kh1??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
could the guy that told riku to open himself up to darkness after he lost to sora at hollow bastion have been ansem? and if so, maybe he just has the same cloak, cept black, cuz he looked pretty old in that til he possessed riku! so maybe, he'll be like that in kh2.

Last edited:

chris2k

i heard that that was ansem from another thread i read about a week ago

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I swear. That was Ansem. He was just a heart and had no shell so he had no physical appearance to be seen. And that is not an Unknown coat in any way.

And the EM is not Ansem.

KeybladeShadow88

o course that was ansem, his voice matches, and he's wearing the same thing he was wearing in destiny islands, a brown cloke thingy, the engmatic man ( lay off me, I'm tried I didn't feel like spelling engmatic correctly ) has a black cloke, not brown

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
AHEM!has anyone here finished KH?You see the cloaked man go into Riku...Then later in the same Ansem is controlling Riku...doesn't anyone see a connection here?The game completley tells you

JTD95

AnsemTheSecretPlace.png

Ansem before he possesses Riku.

3DAnsem.jpg

Ansem after he possessed Riku.

The brown cloaked man you see in the cave at the beginning of KH1 and then again after you fight Riku for the first time in Hollow Bastion is Ansem. Just listen to his voice.

siegleeagle

Unless your talking about the man in the black cloak from final mix then that is xemnas but im petty sure your talking about the brown cloaked man which is explained in pictures above its very obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back