• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's the BHK?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
What is the BHK doing and why does he have a keyblade?

I just noticed that in the KH2 intro and the KH intro, sora and BHK (im sorry I forgot hisname) go through the same falling scene and the doves and what not.

Anyway, just a simple question but I'm told its a complex answer. Just tell me why he has a keyblade and what he's to do with it. Try not to include anything unneccessary. Thanks.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Alright, since this is indeed that spoiler forum, get ready to get spoiled.

BHK's real name is Roxas, Sora's shell, that's why, he too has a keyblade. He's also part of the Organisation. I'm not so completely clear of his identity myself, but, that's basically it. Hope I helped.

X.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
quitejaded said:
What do you mean Sora's shell?

Also, what does the organization do? :X Against Ansem, right? o_O

My God. You really have so much to catch up on. Oh well, I'll help you out.

Here's just read this:

Nothing has really been confirmed about the story of Kingdom Hearts II. The best theory in my opinion is the one I’m about to write. Kingdom Hearts II will begin exactly where KH:CoM left off. Sora and team have been asleep for about a year regaining their memories. When Sora awakes, he changes his clothes and heads off to Hollow Bastion. There he battles hordes of Heartless, and meets the members of the XIII Organization again. At some point, Sora ends up in Twilight Town. There Sora is ambushed by the Nobodies and is saved by King Mickey. Sora then continues his quest, sealing the keyholes of each world to protect them from the Heartless, the Organization, and the Nobodies. According to Nomura, the story will be far more complicated than KH’s story. Expect Kingdom Hearts 2’s story to deal with many of the mature scenarios presented in KH: CoM.
During this year Riku and Mickey have had their own adventures. The two now have Organization Cloaks (it is unknown if they have joined the Organization). Many theories have Riku and Mickey spying on the Organization, while many people believe that the Organization may not be evil, unlike what is seen in KH: CoM. Kingdom Hearts 2 will likely focus much on Riku, Mickey and the Organization.

Lastly, Roxas (BHK) seems to be having his own adventure in Kingdom Hearts 2. Sora will likely cross paths with him many times throughout Kingdom Hearts 2. Roxas will be a keyblade master in Kingdom Hearts 2, and will likely battle the Heartless, white creatures, and the Organization. Roxas has been seen battling Axel. Roxas seems to want to protect Sora from Axel. It is also possible that Axel may be protecting Sora from Roxas; it is unknown who speaks the dialogue in the scene, so a decision cannot be reached as to whom is protecting whom. Expect Roxas to be a very important character throughout Kingdom Hearts 2.

Each world that Sora travels to will have its own story, similar to KH. Expect the worlds stories to reflect more upon the main story of the game, unlike many of the worlds in KH.--Final Fantasy World (Itani)

Twilight_Kid

"Sora's Shell" Roxas came into existance when Sora became a Heartless in Kingdom Hearts 1. This is why he is able to wield a keyblade, Im not sure why he has two, but anyway. This is like all the other Org. Members, they are all 'Nobodies' that were created when someone with a strong heart had their heart taken away, but were able to regain it, I think?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
And I'll add my two cents: (Major Spoilers)

Organization XIII was created by Ansem, the first six members actually studied with Ansem on the Darkness of the hearts. Zexion was the one who first ever insisted Ansem to begin experimenting with this.

Of course, they all ended up losing their hearts. And later, the remaining members joined. Of course, they were not so loyal. Now Organization XIII seeks to discover Kingdom Hearts and regain their hearts, becoming complete beings once more.

As of now, they all seem bad. Sora battles many, and it appears they want to kill him. So they're probably evil.

And Diz is the true Ansem, the real Ansem. The Ansem we fought in Kingdom Hearts was, in fact, Xehanort, Member I of the Organization. When his heart left his body, he returned believing himself to be the true Ansem, this is who we faced in the original game.

Xenmas is Xehanort's shell. Shell's, obviously, do not always retain memories of their life, and in Xenmas' case, he believed himself to be the real Ansem as well. He discovered the Ansem Reports we found in Kingdom Hearts and thought they spoke of him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

And this is where my theory comes in: Ansem (Diz) created Xehanort, a living test subject with a shell and false heart. A heart born entirely out of Darkness. This, of course, all happening before Kingdom Hearts. Xehanort, with the letters changed, means 'No Heart', and 'X' in the Organization means 'Betrayal' or 'Unknown'.

Which is what Xehanort is; an Unknown. He does not exist. He, technically, has no heart. For his heart was created from Darkness. It's not real. So, when he tests himself, and casts himself off to Darkness, he loses the memories of before and his heart returns, believing to be the true Ansem.

Which is when his shell is created, also believing himself to be the true Ansem, which is where Xemnas originates from; 'Ansem' is Xenmas mixed up.

So Ansem (Diz) realizes that this was all "A Creation Born Of Ignorance". In his own quest to understand the heart, and the darkness that lies within it. Ruined his life, and his Kingdom.

For, you see, Ansem studied this Darkness as a way to protect his people. Which, as Zexion does, maniuplated his King to run these tests. Zexion couldn't run experiments in Hollow Bastion and not be discovered for it. Running tests on humans would be considered a wrong--doing in Ansem's eyes.

But, if Zexion could persuade Ansem to do it himself, then it would be approved. So Ansem took his six loyal followers, including the newly created Xehanort, and delved deeper into Darkness.

When Ansem realized what he had done, after Mickey's arrival and speaking to him. He erased all his data, destroyed his Reports, which were now spread across the worlds, and went into hiding. Calling himself Diz.

Of course, that's all just my theory. Hopefully I'll turn out to be right. It is pretty possible when you think about it.

Last edited:

NEO9011

Isnt the leader of the Org. Xemnas? When did anyone say it was Xehanort? And Roxas wont be encountered at all as sora, because he is inside of you from the start of playing as sora! You only see him in the very beginning of the game. He needs to finish sora's memory restoration so he combines with sora, mainly because he was once a part of sora and he was torn away in KH1 when sora became a heartless.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
So shells are your replacement when you loose your heart?

So the BHK err... Roxas, was "born" when Sora became a heartless.

So how come we haven't seen doubles of the org. members?

How do you loose your heart again? because Riku was consumed by the darkness and never lost his.

Hybrid Keyblade

We're not sure at this point where the true selves of the Org members are..or who they are...-shrugs-

Roxas

*cough* How do you know we haven't seen members of the Org's shells, eh? *cough*
=)
Just think about it, previous characters from KH1 could have been created by Ansem and have shells themselves.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
quitejaded said:
So shells are your replacement when you loose your heart?

So the BHK err... Roxas, was "born" when Sora became a heartless.

So how come we haven't seen doubles of the org. members?

How do you loose your heart again? because Riku was consumed by the darkness and never lost his.

The Organization ARE the Shells of the person they used to be. And Riku did lose his Heart when Ansem (The fake one) took over his body. You are a real idiot you know that? How can you not know who Roxas is?

Roxas is Sora's nobody. He can wield Keyblades because he is a special Nobody. He was created when Sora became a Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back