• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's The Best of The BBS Trinity?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Of TAV

• Ventus (whine whine whine whine)

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • Aqua

Votes: 29 33.3%
  • Terra

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • None/Equally Excited/Tied

Votes: 14 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I think it was done on purpose by a mod... >.>
Anyway, I think Aqua is the best out of all of them.
She could so PWN them all o_O

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
holy fuck ventus.! O_O;;

ROFL!

I seriously want to know the real results.

Nonetheless, the fact that the females in KH that aren't Kairi-looking clones are unappreciated, or not bothered to be expanded on, I will vote for Aqua. Despite that she's in the category of the Kairis in appearance. She's one of the good girls, sure, but not the emotional, sweet, kind, cookie-cutter angels that have so far mass produced. And which is getting boring. Not to mention, that, other than Larxene, she's one who has balls, has a different, edgy personality and attitude (which both adult women are blessed with and makes them different), and has the skills to prove herself. Larxene and Aqua are way high in my list.

Ven is also interesting. I can't tell whether he'll have a more Roxas persona, or a more happy Sora. So far, from the looks of it, and from what I've seen in Days, the boy is definitely an exact copy in all. However, it's hard not to like this kid. In fact, I already feel attachment. Just look at him staring at Cinderella's castle with that "wow" face x3.

Terra also looks good. He's a bit too serious, and very, how you say, stony, yet, he has his quirks. I guess it's mostly because he's the oldest of the three, and has more mature tendencies.

I think BBS is the first time where I might actually like all three characters of the trio, no neutrality. Unless you count Roxas, Axel, and Naminé as one. Which I kind of do.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
ROFL!

I seriously want to know the real results.

Nonetheless, the fact that the females in KH that aren't Kairi-looking clones are unappreciated, or not bothered to be expanded on, I will vote for Aqua. Despite that she's in the category of the Kairis in appearance. She's one of the good girls, sure, but not the emotional, sweet, kind, cookie-cutter angels that have so far mass produced. And which is getting boring. Not to mention, that, other than Larxene, she's one who has balls, has a different, edgy personality and attitude (which both adult women are blessed with and makes them different), and has the skills to prove herself. Larxene and Aqua are way high in my list.

Ven is also interesting. I can't tell whether he'll have a more Roxas persona, or a more happy Sora. So far, from the looks of it, and from what I've seen in Days, the boy is definitely an exact copy in all. However, it's hard not to like this kid. In fact, I already feel attachment. Just look at him staring at Cinderella's castle with that "wow" face x3.

Terra also looks good. He's a bit too serious, and very, how you say, stony, yet, he has his quirks. I guess it's mostly because he's the oldest of the three, and has more mature tendencies.

I think BBS is the first time where I might actually like all three characters of the trio, no neutrality. Unless you count Roxas, Axel, and Naminé as one. Which I kind of do.

Ven was already in the lead. The rig appears to be the workings of the mod known as Strawberry. Its a joke. LOLZ

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I looked at the results and was like, "for real?!!!" then i started thinking lmao I vote Terra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back