• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's The Best of The BBS Trinity?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Of TAV

• Ventus (whine whine whine whine)

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • Aqua

Votes: 29 33.3%
  • Terra

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • None/Equally Excited/Tied

Votes: 14 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiangel

I like Aqua more out of all of them because.
1. she is the first female that can actually fight (besides Xion and Larxene)
2. her fighting style is different what we havn't really seen before (ie not touching keyblade, teleporting ect)

So it will be awsome to play as her Terra and Ven are my other choices.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I like Aqua more out of all of them because.
1. she is the first female that can actually fight (besides Xion and Larxene)

2. her fighting style is different what we havn't really seen before (ie not touching keyblade, teleporting ect)

So it will be awsome to play as her Terra and Ven are my other choices.

iher fighting style is a mixture of Xigbar's fighting style (teleportation) and Sora's final form (not physically holding the keyblade) i also like when she uses a certain driveform(?) she glows pink and fights pretty hard....she also seems to twirl like if she was holding a batton....very feminine style....

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I love them all, but I'm gonna say Ventus. His gameplay looks pretty kickass and he's friendly to people in other worlds.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I love them all, but I'm gonna say Ventus. His gameplay looks pretty kickass and he's friendly to people in other worlds.

High five, Strawberry!

On another note: Ven is still in the lead, with Aqua in second, Tied/Equal in third and Terra in last place.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont really care how many people like ven or aqua or terra. we will all play each of them eventually...i try not to spoil myself with the best one...it will feel even better if i wait

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well, difference of opinions there. xD LOL I don't have that kind of patience... xD

well to me, if i go and use aqua or ven then it wont feel as good as when i'm playing terra or ven...

it's like the best part already ended and now i have to paly these other guys that arent as cool....

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
well to me, if i go and use aqua or ven then it wont feel as good as when i'm playing terra or ven...

it's like the best part already ended and now i have to paly these other guys that arent as cool....

I get that, its just that I, being ADHD and having my personality, lack the willpower to wait for my favorite scenario. But this is not bickering, mind you. I don't mean to argue. Just stating where I stand on the matter. LOL

kh=epicness

TERRA IZ THE BEST the fight in FM+ is all i can say his keyblade became a cannon lol ( even though i doubt he will do tht in bbs atleast not as a normal move it totally rig the game in your favor if it was a normal move)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
did i mention i love ventus more then a character in the series
hes just so badass

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I would have to give my vote to Aqua, as she seems to be the most active female protagonist the games have featured thus far, and I'm definately looking forward to seeing the role she has to play in the plot.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I'll vote for Aqua, but I cant really say which of the three is my favourite until I play the game.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
hmmmm i starting to wonder wholl get second.....

zillagod

People are gonna hate me for it but I much prefer Terra over Ventus, just because Ventus is to whinny for my liking and at least Terra has conviction. Aqua is my second favorite of the three because she is supporting both her friends and trying to help everyone she can. Also Ventus is too much like Roxas personality wise, and I didn't like Roxas either so yeah it's mostly association with Roxas why I don't like Ven.

Last edited:

Novastar56

Gee, maybe we should show this poll to square enix and see how they react. lol

Personally, I am equally excited for all 3 primarily because they all have different styles of gameplay from Sora but they still retain the overall concept. :)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
949,834 votes for ven
AND STILL COUNTING HOLY SHIT DO WE EVEN HAVE THAT MANY MEMBERS?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back