• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whos story do you like more in CoM, Sora's or Riku's?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I liked Sora's world because it had alot of surprises in it and it was so cool fighting the organization.

I liked Riku's story because it was deep and dark and more life-orientated. I mean everytime I think about his story I think of Crawling in the dark by Linkin Park. Yeah his story was more grown up especially with only the disney villians and no book of pooh......

[RoXaS]

I like both of them because Sora doesn't know what to think first(thats funny),and Riku he's so cool sometimes but I think his personality is....kaffuff.
I think he has a lonely heart, still he has Sora and Kairi but I think we can see this. Does anyone complain?

SutekiMitsukai

I like Riku's because Riku is just plain cooler than Sora. and has much cooler attacks...but only in Dark Mode.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
i liked riku and sora but sora wins by 1% cause u can change cards and get them riku cant

skilled keyblada

Another one of these threads....-_-

I liked Riku's better, even though Sora's is the main one. I liked being Riku ..... I wanted to be able to play as him in the first Kingdom Hearts....no other reason why I prefered it.

BerSerkeR

I liked Riku's better because you didnt really have to wait to restack your cards and your could jump like twice as high and the dark form was cool! but i didnt like how u couldnt control wat cards u had.

Most Wanted

BerSerkeR said:
I liked Riku's better because you didnt really have to wait to restack your cards and your could jump like twice as high and the dark form was cool! but i didnt like how u couldnt control wat cards u had.

Yes, Riku's Is a better story, love to fact that he was on the dark side..:thumbsup:

yado

I taste delicious
I liked Soras story better. I felt hey put MUCH more thought into soras. Rikus story was mainly him breaking free of the darkness. Sora was about trying to find out what the org. was and peice together what his memory were, and if they were real. And WHY does it matter if there were disney fillers. Disney helped create the game and gave i a very interesting twist on the game. Kingdom hearts would have never been any good without disney. It would have been another final fanatsy. although i enjoy playing as riku, i felt Sora played much smoother and riku was just thrown in there, it could have been much better.

Most Wanted

yado said:
I liked Soras story better. I felt hey put MUCH more thought into soras. Rikus story was mainly him breaking free of the darkness. Sora was about trying to find out what the org. was and peice together what his memory were, and if they were real. And WHY does it matter if there were disney fillers. Disney helped create the game and gave i a very interesting twist on the game. Kingdom hearts would have never been any good without disney. It would have been another final fanatsy. although i enjoy playing as riku, i felt Sora played much smoother and riku was just thrown in there, it could have been much better.

:thumbdown: Sora, sora, sora Bluh Bluh bluh... I just don't like him if they will
let me play as riku ill buy it cuz sora part is BORING...:closedeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back