• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whos story do you like more in CoM, Sora's or Riku's?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo_

Alright you know how after you beat soras mode you get riku mode well ive been wonderingif people liked Rikus more or Soras more

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
riku's story since it patches up some things, but sora's is also interesting because he lost his memories and is fighting org XIII members. I pick both

Comico_Genio

Ehrm...I'd have to say Sora's, khrules had covered some of the reason. Also, so far, into Riku's, it takes FOREVER to level...and I like to fight alot, and get "alot" of levels from doing so, but Riku just takes forever... Also, Sora's Story was, to me, like twice as hard as Riku's. My vote is toward Sora.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I like Riku's story better. Why? Because you didn't spend as much time in the Disney Worlds...and you didn't have to deal with the pointless Disney Fillers...the whole story was pretty much Riku related...

Sion

I'd have to say Riku's story. The plot was excellent and you didnt have to deal with all of the disney crap. Also the thought of him battling the darkness in himself was a great way to set up KH2.

Kairi6795

Well Sora's is good, and it's a lot more fun...And you meet more characters. Oh and you get Donald and Goofy there with you to help you. But I think Riku's has a bit more hard challenges in it and challenges are fun. But, I'm going with Sora's story.

Valor Form1821

I liked Riku's STORY, but not the gameplay. you dont get to do any customization to your deck, you only have one friend, and you have 4 sleights, and 3 of them can only be activated in Dark form....not very fun

sorarocks12

I liked Sora's because it was a good set up for KH2.I liked Riku's because it was harder.It was also more oriented to Riku not the Disney worlds.I say riku.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Sora's Story was better because it was cool seeing a hero almost become a heartless villian. Riku's Story is a little too....cliche. Nothing new, it's just the typical story for his type of character. I've seen the same type of story in several other games.

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
Kairi6795 said:
Well Sora's is good, and it's a lot more fun...And you meet more characters. Oh and you get Donald and Goofy there with you to help you. But I think Riku's has a bit more hard challenges in it and challenges are fun. But, I'm going with Sora's story.
i agree with you right there^^ i didnt really like Rikus story..at all >>; it just wasnt as fun and personally im not a fan of Riku. I loved seeing most all the characters when you were Sora =D

^a good reason?? proly not! D:

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I liked Riku's story better, cause there were no crappy Disney fillers, and it was interesting to hear a story from Riku's point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back