• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whos is who

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oath-Keeper

you see since sora was turned into a heartless and roxas was made, and since kairi's hearts was in sora at the time, making namine, then shouldnt there be a nobody of riku, i mean didnt he get turning into a heartless in CoM? i had the thought that Axel was riku's nobody, becuz in one point in the game axel has a talk with roxas and roxas says: so werent we best friends? and axel rosponds with a yes or watever

so it was kairi riku and sora living on the island together,
and opposite of them living together is namine filling in for kairi, roxas filling in for sora and axel filling in for riku,

but honestly IDK, prove me wrong, that is if i am wrong, cuz i wanna learn

Tensuke

Riku doesn't have a nobody. He didn't turn into any heartless in CoM, but he was nearly possesed by Xehanort's Heartless.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Axel is not Riku's nobody
1. Riku was never a heartless he just sorta went anti form when he looked like ansem
2. Axel to me looks older then Riku my guess at least 3 years.
3. Axel was the only one who had helped Roxas in the organization and thats why they are friends
4. Got that memorized new guy. lol Im just play'n with you.

Thats what their relationship is.
bowchickawowwow

mislead_light

Yeah riku never turned to a heartless, plus if you remember the rule(i guess?) with nobodys their names are the names of the person they once were mixed up with a x eg Sora = Roxas(look at it and youl see).
But anyway your new so no one expects you to know so don't worry about it

Rix

:)
Awards
and don't forget all the nobodies have something in common with their somebodies... Axel and Riku has nothing in common. If Axel was Rikus nobodie, Axel should have dark powers or Riku should have fire.

boygame66

hmm....if riku tearned to a heartsless than im prety sure that axel would be his nobody.soras freinds with riku.roxsas freinds with axel...

Rix

Awards
just because roxas is soras nobody doesn't mean that their lives has to be "symmetric". And it doesn't make sense at all that Axel is Rikus nobody other than Riku+Sora=Best friends ad Axel+Roxas=Best friends. And Nomura has confirmed that Riku has no nobody. The end!

Rix

Awards
it's confirmed that the 14 member is a girl so it can't be Rikus nobody

Sexy Angel
The fourteenth member will be revealed to us in 358/2 Days
Riku has no nobody

thread closed

(or at least should be)

Oath-Keeper

well all that does make complete sence, but would you agree that axel would be the closest match as rikus nobody, i mean if he didnt die...
idk the thought hit when i was playing last night, thats why i posted this

go ahead and close the thread if you have the power to

Rix

Awards
If you still don't want to listen to the fact that Axel isn't Rikus nobody, just search the forums and read all the threads about it(believe me, theres many of them)

But i hope we will find out who Axels somebody was in the future games.

Darth Seraphim

Sora and Riku being friends and Roxas and Axel being friends is a really stupid way to make that assumption. I didnt know that Roxas wasnt allowed to have any other friends other then Rikus nobody. Its obvious that he is not Rikus nobody and they are only friends because out of the 13 members they got along the best Simple. No point in arguing about something that has already been proven.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Riku never have gotten a Nobody cause Xehanort's Heartless had possessed it/took it to have a physical form, Riku's heart was cast ti KH/Dark Realm. At the end of KH after Xehanort's defeated, Riku gets it back. Just because Roxas asked if he and Axel were friends doesn't mean that they were both the Nobodies of Sora and Riku (well, Roxas was of Sora). Anyways, Roxas and Axel were best friends in the Organization. That's all there is to it.

NoHeart=Xehanort

No, Axel is NOT riku's Nobody...the most clear answer is this
Axel is part of the Organization so the X in his name should be taken out and order the letters like
Roxas-Sora (X)
Vexen-Even(X)
So...his not The Nobody Of Riku... (Namine doesn't have name like Kairi casue...she's not like..a member of the roganization...NO (X) maybe she wasn't named ba Xemnas like Roxas maybe)

NoHeart=Xehanort

Rynjin

how is it possible for Riku to have a Nobody? he never turned into a heartless, its been confirmed by tetsuya nomura he has none, and Riku+x does not equal Axel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back