• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's Harder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who's Harder?

• The Knight? (Kh2fm)

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Secret Boss Xemnas? (Kh1fm)

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhGamer89

The Knight in kh2fm??
Or Mansex(Xemnas) from kh1fm!?

I'm thinking Xemnas! XD

But The Knight was really hard though...took forever!!!

David

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Based on what I saw I'd have to say the Knight, he definitely looked harder. Of course I won't ever really know for sure because I didn't get and don't plan on getting Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix but hopefully if I can I will get KH2:FM.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Played them both, Knight is harder.

In fact, the Knight is harder without doing Critical (in otherwords Expert and Proud, the Knight is still harder.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Xemnas, mainly because the knight although hard, once his attacks are really like upgraded Org members, they're easy to dodge, once you learn how too, it takes time though and he attacks arn't in order. As for Xemnas in FinalMix Yeah, his attacks are killer, his abilities are killer as well. Though I don't know how it'll turn out if it was KH2 sora in Kingdom Hearts.

Honestly I doubt you can compare who's tougher because of that as well. Due to the fact you can form drive, as well. But I'm sticking with Final Mix Xemnas, cause you could spam heal then, and the battle was even difficult then.

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I guess Xemnas would logically be harder not just as a boss fight but also storywise. If Xehanort is indeed the old man, then he already kicked the knight's a**. Which means Xemnas is harder.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
YouTube - KH2FM ES Battle ---- LV1 No Damage
Xemnas, of course.

Yeah the moment you can do that, the moment you can rove the ES is not as hard as Xemnas.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Xemnas is the main baddie of series. He should be harder than a possbile future ally for Sora.

Lixg

I think that the soldier is the hardest. Xemmas for once was pretty easy at KHII, plus you have to kill him to advance, but the egnimatic soldier is still vey unknown, if the rummors are true that he shows somedislikes towards xenahort so maybe e should be the hardest since he comes later.

KhGamer89

wow! yea its a tough thing XD i cant beat xenmas yet! i still need to lvl up and such! i need to get back into kh1fm XD i havent played in like forever!

I

The Show Must Go On
Lol, I read 'Who's Harder' and snorted pomegranate juice up my nose...

In my opinion, Xemnas, because even though his attacks are expected, he's still much more formidable than the knight. The knight's attacks are fairly easy to avoid, and he's not that difficult to beat.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'd say Xemnas. Only because even when you level up, have the Ultima Weapon, have Tinkerbell out healing you every two seconds, and have beaten the four optional bosses of the game to make sure your ready, he's still pretty darn hard. He literally never stop attacking at you. Although, the knight is pretty hard too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back