• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's Gonna..................

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Who's going to import KHII:FM+ when it comes out?. If you are and do can you give us info and videos.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
As of now, its only exclusive to Japan. If it does not get released here, I won't worry about it, although I would be pretty pissed off. I just would not import as well. I want the text to be in english as well. I know I sound stuburn, but that is what Square Enix gets if they don't release it here.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
they better.i forgot which thread but one had one that said how many kh sold and Us beat china in all three games being bought.so they would be wise to bring it here

ultamaSora

I'm gonna import if it doesn't come out here. It'll be my first import. But I think they'll relese it here. I mean the only reason they didn't release the first FM here is because they made it for Japan because they got less stuff than we got, so they gave them more. If they don't release it here, they are retarded and I'll kill them.

Little_Red

betch.
I couldn't, there is no import store around me except for the Haitian import store right in front of my school

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The guys at KH-vids will probably get it imported and post videos, don't worry about it

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
it should be released in the USA because of the fact that square would make some money by selling it to us. hopefully, we will be able to play it without importing it. but if i HAVE to, i might import it. or possibly see if i can go to japan to buy it. but i really dont wanna do either..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back