• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whos gonna import??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

im just wondering if anyones gonna import the game or just wait the 3 months. im gonna aquire a japanese version the day it comes out so i can spoil the game for everyone. mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

Lunar Knight

American Person
I've never heard of a mod chip before so I'm not sure if it will work on the U.S. PS2

Last edited:

moogles

It wouldn't matter if I had a mod chip or not. I'm not going to import because japanese voice acting will probably sound stupid and I can't read japanese.

DatDot

a mod chip will surely brake your ps2?
I could import it though as i have a japanese ps2 and i am learning japanese, i'd be able to understand a fair bit of it.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
enygma said:
im just wondering if anyones gonna import the game or just wait the 3 months. im gonna aquire a japanese version the day it comes out so i can spoil the game for everyone. mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

if u spoil it i swear to god i will hunt u down and beat u!!!!!

T

TheTrueKeyBearer

moogles said:
It wouldn't matter if I had a mod chip or not. I'm not going to import because japanese voice acting will probably sound stupid and I can't read japanese.
it has english voice acting in every copy of kingdom hearts wether its in japan or enlgand or china, its all gonna be english. and as far as text goes i know where you could find translations for it.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
TheTrueKeyBearer said:
it has english voice acting in every copy of kingdom hearts wether its in japan or enlgand or china, its all gonna be english. and as far as text goes i know where you could find translations for it.
Umm no.... i don't think it would.... otherwise they would release it at the same time in america... and the reason why its coming out at a different date is because they have to dud it and translate it first

enygma if you do spoil it for us.... I WILL KILL YOU!

Zophar

enygma said:

I might import it or hope I can find an ISO of the game so I can at least play it before it comes out here.

*Pulls out Vergil's sword*
And if you spoil ANYTHING in KH2 then I will cut you into pieces and feed you to the demons in the Netherworld.

Sora_aroS

DatDot said:
a mod chip will surely brake your ps2?
I could import it though as i have a japanese ps2 and i am learning japanese, i'd be able to understand a fair bit of it.

it would break ur ps2?

sora is the best

Sora_aroS said:
it would break ur ps2?
Hes lieing it wont break your ps2 he probably tryed installing it by himself and it broke his ps2 thats what I bet he means have the guys at a game store do it for you and your ps2 willl be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back