• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's gonna be your favorite character in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i cant decide i reallylike aqus but terra so badass plus he its weird that hes not a 15 year old kid hes like a man very new

sonickenshin

Awards
I would say Vanitas. But, I'd say Terra won it for me.

I didn't even expect to like him since I saw him as another Riku. But, he isn't. He's more like...Anakin...done right.

Sakulily

I'm going to go with Ventus, most definitely.

I love Sora's personality and Roxas is my favourite character overall. So Ventus to me is like having a mixture of the two of them.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Aqua, simple as that because at first she was the first true female keyblader, that and I had fallen for her blue hair. But as I learned more about her (Spoilers and all) That just gave me more and more to like...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It bothers me that Vanitas looks that swoll up when we all know that Sora is anything but muscular.

And how old IS Terra guys? =/

Dunno. Anywhere between 18-22 I guess. Personally I think it's 18, but that's just me.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It bothers me that Vanitas looks that swoll up when we all know that Sora is anything but muscular.

That's not how it works. Vanitas had his body created before he gained Sora's face. When he was created, he had no face at all. It wasn't until Ven fuses with Sora that Vanitas gains Sora's face. So Vanitas gains a head but still keeps his own body.

LynnStrife

Awards
Website
lynnstrife.deviantart.com
Omg, that's hard to choose! o.o" I already love Terra, Aqua AND Ven! And I even haven't played the game yet! XD (September 10, september 10... *tries to send time forward*)
Anyways, I think Ven is my favourite after all, since I love Sora and Roxas =) So! Ven it is! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back