• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whos Excited about Tron?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com
The only disney movie ive never seen?! im not sure whether or not to rent it because then the worlds storyline would be a surprise, but i think im goint to rent it. But yeah who likes it? i think its a magnificent idea. haha

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
The movie sucked. I nevet watched it myself but it was a fiasco.
It is a good idea but from the scans..it looks like it might be another Monstro.
It can be a great world with the right ideas, graphics etc...lets just wait and see

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I am real excited about this world.I loved the movie and the games.I really want to kick Sark and The Master Control Program's asses in that world.Also my friend,who is over my house right now,thinks that Tron should be named "World Of Computers","Virtual Reality","Virtra(Ver-tra)",or "The Game Grid" which is where Flynn is sent when he is transported into the computer

Last edited:

Arab Wakka

I think the world looks and sounds Rad. Why? Because the movie needed action, and the game can provide that easily. WHat may or may not have been in the movie is sure to rule in the game. THe Game Grid. Alright. Sounds cool, ya?

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Oh, I gotta watch Tron... but yeah, I´m kinda excited for the world. Everything you heard from the movie sounds awesome. Like the "ultimate cool movie" or something... you know what I mean.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I just finished the movie not 3 mins ago and as a movie...it definately could have been better, but as a game, it will rock! There was so many cool looking games in it. Ofcourse KHII being a new age or "modern" game, they will incoperate the games to be really fun. It will have a whole storyline, but Im sure there will be bunches of mini games. Im very excited about it.

GummiGambler

So this KH2 world based on Tron is for real? Not just rumor? AWESOME!!! I....love....Tron! It was really hard to get a copy of it. I only watch it three times a year at most because I don't want the tape to wear out anytime soon. Anyway, what I loved about that movie was its creative action sequences. The lightcycles were awesome and suspenseful, and the way virtual people used their discs to battle was pretty innovative too. At the time I first watched Tron, I hadn't been that excited about scifi action since the Jedi battles in Star Wars. Tron needs to be remade, NOW!

NettikGirl

(Thinks)
I reckon I'll go see Tron after the game is released. It'll be more of a surprise if I don't. Besides, I didn't see Nightmare Before Christmas until after I'd beaten the world, and I tended to enjoy it more...
So, I'll wait. ^_^
(Mom's ecstatic about the idea of a Tron world. "I was very little, then, and all I remembered were cool neon lights and chase scenes. (^^;; ) But I think it's awesome!)

Last edited:

Keji

the tron world might actually be very interesting..remember they're adding KH theme to it so...
COMPUTER VIRUS HEARTLESS/NOBODIES wahahahhahaah
and.. whos the main character of the movie tron.... we might have to party w/him/her o.o

helios

Bronze Member
This has to be the 6th thread ive seen on tron damn can you just leave the idea alone i dont really like tron in the first place but now i want to know how bad could it be.

xbindedmemoriesx

Okay, im kinda excited...but dude...think about it...i mean its some kind of video game right? so maybe it's like the winnie the pooh thing in KH. But now, its like a video game...do ya'll get what im sayin?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
tronner calm down don't make me throw a glowing data disc at you!

TRON PWNS!

It is a good idea but from the scans..it looks like it might be another Monstro.
It can be a great world with the right ideas, graphics etc...lets just wait and see

wait wait wait...... there are alot of movies that people didn't go to see orginally to see but are still good. (like the game that we all love) Watch it before you say anything. Also it is very story based and a bit slow.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
DrkNessOfHeart said:

I agree completely except about the movie, I have watched it and it is alright.

helios

Bronze Member
I played the game once but it really didnt appeal to me and i gave it to one of my friends but i wonder what the story line is going to be in that world it just doesnt make since it breaks the theme of all the other worlds a video game world inside a video game world whats next i wonder.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back