• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whos better kairi xion or naminae

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartlessgrl2

well me and my 2 friends couldnt decide who was better i think xion is my favorite but is naminae or kairi better id like to hear your guyses opinions

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I like Xion better, because she did more fighting than Kairi ever did and she was an awesome fighter. That's my opinion. And, she had more in-depth with Roxas than Namine did.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Kairi, because... Well, I won't even bother listing the reasons against Xion, and I just irrationally dislike namine.

blackberi

Kairi.

I don't even know why people liked Namine, to be honest. She was annoying and it pissed me off in the game that Sora felt so compelled to thank her, even though she was the one who effed up all of his memories in the first place. UGH, she just makes me angry.

And Xion... ugh. I liked her but her English VA made me rage too much.

Yeah, Kairi wins my vote.

Last edited:

Way2TheDawn

Namine definitely wins my vote, i mean come on she is light but darkness at the same time she's insanely mysterious and just has so many things in the story that if they werent there kh2 and beyond would just suck.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hmm, well Xion definitely doesn't get my vote. It's hard for me to decide since I like Kairi and Namine equally, but I'll go with Kairi.

Gram

Banned
Awards
AQUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
but sense she's not an option i vote kairi.
dont like namine and my hate of xion knows no limits.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Kairi I does pick! :D

Namine is a control freak with an apparent obsessive fangirl love for Sora, at first. I mean, she warped his mind, talk about uber stalking..

Xion is no. Just no.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Naminé.

Kairi's fine, but she has done nothing yet to make me feel like she's my favorite female character, or one of them, for that matter. She feels more background sometimes, and we need to get inside her head for once and what she feels with certain actions.

Xion's...>.>.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
KAIRI.......SUCKS!!!!!

i vote for NAMINE. simply cause shes an artist and she has an awsome memory type thing. welllll i guess im also a bit biased for nobodies too haha.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I say Xion... I say this because she's Everything I hoped Kairi would become minus the change into Sora near her death... Although she's just a replica, Xion has so far the most Character Development... and so that's why I like Xion

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Kairi... though I don't mind the other girls.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I have to say all of them, because without those three, we wouldn't be able to remember Aqua. Which all three of them pretty much met.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Kairi! BECAUSE SOKAI WILL INDEFINITELY HAPPEN.

And I don't like Namine that much.

Dunno what to say about Xion.

FantasyKing

1.Kairi
2.Namine
3.Xion

Of course Kairi is the best! The other two are nothing but Kairi clone's. But of course Namine also holds a special place in my heart. Or should I say in my memories?! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back