• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whos better kairi xion or naminae

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Gawd fluff Kairi. I prefer the other two far more than I could ever begin to tolerate Kairi, but I'm going to say Namine because she is at least holding some relevance in the current plot.

The other two being "clones" doesn't make Kairi any better.

ImitationBlue

Website
www.youtube.com
In all honesty, I don't think very highly of any of them :/.

I'd have to say Namine would be my first pick, followed by Kairi and then Xion.
I understand how manipulative over Sora Namine had been, but at least we were able to sympathize with her a little; it hadn't been completely her fault.

Kairi is just....>_> She was likeable as a character in the first KH...the second game ruined her IMO.

And Xion is absolutely unnecessary. There is a way to erase her completely from the storyline and STILL be able to understand the plot. She's a mary sue, no matter what anyone says.

Kingdom_Hearts_Riku_Signature_by_Mercuphoria.png

Rix

:)
Awards
For me it's

1.Xion
2.Namine
3.Kairi

Xion appealed to me the most and is one of my favourite KH characters. I love Namine too. Not a fan of Kairi.

EricM

Website
itsamystere.tumblr.com
Namine for me.

I get that people think that she's responsible for the events of COM, but she was captured by the Organization. What choice did she honestly have? And in the end, she threw herself in front of Sora to prevent him from getting hurt. That, and I ship RokuNami like crazy.

Kairi plays a major role despite her few appearances. I'm looking forward to seeing what she can do with that Keyblade in Dream Drop Distance. ;)

As for Xion....Well.......Yeah.....I guess I'm biased because I ship RokuNami.

misssheep

Xion though most people don't like her sadly. Namine second and Kairi third. None of them I hate or find awful or annoying, though they all have their own cringeworthy and awesome moments.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Xion cuz misssheep's sig~ So adorbs.

Actually, I find the ladies of KH to be generally, equally appealing in their own right. Don't spread the h8. Regulate.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Namine. I think that she's every thing Kairi should had been but wasn't. She's better developed and fleshed out, has more screen time, has more direct contact with the other characters, and is more often, and better, utilized.

Xion I just don't remember very well (no pun intended). I remember her being boring which is probably why I don't remember much about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back