• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whos better: Green day VS Sum 41

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Green day or Sum 41

• Green day

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Sum 41

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Riku_123 said:
Green Day!Ive always liked them and always will.Green Day is one of My favorite bands ever and Im gonna say it,every Green Day album to me was great even American Idiot, I like every Song on American idiot and I dont care what anyone says,does,or calls me.I like American idiot!call me a poser if you want,but Ive been listening to Green day since there 1st album, and since Billie Joe was in Sweet Children. My 2 favorite Green Day songs are Minority and Welcome to Paradise

You get a cookie.

Not everyone who listens to American Idiot is a poser. The songs on there are very good, and you can tell that they put a lot of time and effort into them. Especially Jesus of Suburbia, that songs incredible.

Welcome to Paradise is an amazing song, as is Minority. My favorites are 2,000 Light Years Away, Welcome to Paradise, and Brain Stew.

GD ftw. =D

Edit: Ahh stupid computer, tripple post. Where is the delete post option >_<

Edit2: Thanks monkeybutt.

Last edited:
S

Shadow Soldier

ffkh said:
i cant decide....................................

Ya because thats not spam.

I like listening to American Idiot, not the singing because to me the vocals are god awful. But the beat is awesome.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Shadow Soulja said:
Ya because thats not spam.

I like listening to American Idiot, not the singing because to me the vocals are god awful. But the beat is awesome.

You should try finding some instrumentals of the songs then. To me, the vocals don't bother me. I've always liked Billie Joe's voice to a certain extent. I never thought of him as the best singer in the world, but i like him.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Green Day suck not because they deviated too far from their original style with American Idiot. But because of their image.

They went from normal people to a strict colour scheme of black, white and red. And all they ever wear is button up shirts, pants and ties. I mean, they can't be normal people and wear whatever?

And IMHO, Sum 41 has a far heavier lyrical content than Green Day.

Last edited:
D

Desert Jesus

Even though Green day is practically the fathers of pumk, I'd have to say Sum 41... Some of their songs are just kick-arse. Like the "Hell Song."

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Personally the only album i really liked from Green Day was Dookie, every song was unique and very impressive, i especially enjoyed She and When I Come Around. The only song from American Idiot i liked was Give Me Novacaine...the album Insomniac was dreadul bar Good Riddance...

Sum41 aren't the best but are enjoyable, i personally feel In Too Deep and Fat Lip are very overated and common songs, my favourite songs are Heart Attack, Noots and the Hell Song but overall the music is a bit samey...but Chuck was an immense album

Probably Sum41 out of the two options

E

Eclipse

^ sum41 ftw

green day used to be cool back then, they had good songs.

now they're all political and they're songs are not too great IMO

Boulevard of Broken Dreams is borderline EMO. I could have come up with better lyrics constipated in a gas station restroom.

American Idiot sucks....

Sum41 ftw <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back