• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whorb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malibu

Awards
tumblr_m7c6p4A3R01qktsr9o1_400.png

When I was making this I was like 'Wow this is going to be so good', I look at it now and i'm like '....... it's not terrible'.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
could I bother you for the psd.

btw, you kick started with momentum, but your foreground and middleground don't really need changing. I really like your use of cool reds, and blues in this piece. Your background is way too negative and doesn't present a color that makes the existing FG and MG pop bro.

Remember color temperature & value are your friends, and powerful ass tools.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
theres definitely potential for a great tag here but right now it looks unfinished tbh.

The black background kinda takes me out of the general 'feel' of the tag(if that makes sense).I suggest you blend it more with the foreground effects.
The smudging has a good flow but right now it's very basic.Lightning,clipping mask and displacement layers would help alot.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I find some parts to be over saturated, but it seems to be the style you want in this. So do what they said, they pretty much nailed it.

Malibu

Awards
could I bother you for the psd.

btw, you kick started with momentum, but your foreground and middleground don't really need changing. I really like your use of cool reds, and blues in this piece. Your background is way too negative and doesn't present a color that makes the existing FG and MG pop bro.

Remember color temperature & value are your friends, and powerful ass tools.

I'll upload the PSD later when I get a chance for you. :)

You should definitely implement some depth into this
but yeah more depth would work here

But i'm so bad at depth D:

i like this a lot. fabulous contrast :3

Why thank you :)

The smudging has a good flow but right now it's very basic.Lightning,clipping mask and displacement layers would help alot.

Believe it or not but there's actually some displace and clipping masks already in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back