• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHOO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
WHOO HOO. I HATE MY LIFE AND AM FUCKING ANGRY HAHA EVERYBODY LETS LAUGH

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
haha come on. this piece of shit section is "dying" because incognito or anagram or whatever the fuck he likes to go by took a break.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i mean sure, we could accept the truth that everyone will come in this thread and act a fool but why the fuck not pretend some internet held real weight so we can alleviate boredom

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
this, haha, this is top shelf, high quality content guys. lets all ignore the other sections of real creativity and the three or four fucking places i wasted time making so we could all chat when we can shitpost! hooray for validation from internet lurkers!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
by that i meant fake validation, guys. we all know that we're fucking around and using false personas all the time so lets not pretend that this dumb shit really matters. these people we don't know are waaaaay more important than people we spent months and years building relationships with.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
so glad we've been able to do this guys. what stupid piece of shit thing do we want to procrastinate with this time, fellas? homies? pals? friends? buddies? my compadres? amigos?

Zul

Awards
Huh? Didn't he just get banned?

I thought the staff said they don't do ban-requests, might've been the old staff.

EDIT:

*looks at FI*

welp....

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
it wasn't a ban request. he just said "see ya" but broke a bunch of rules to account an hero.

Zul

Awards
it wasn't a ban request. he just said "see ya" but broke a bunch of rules to account an hero.

I wish to come up with a term for this.

I do not like "account suicide", feels too grim.

I shall refer to it as "moist lobostomy" perhaps.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
the moist lobo it is then. rest in piece accountognito.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
*Looks at all of chuman's posts above* Lol.....xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back