• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whole Ending Explanation?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
So, I've been really confused with all this KH3D mish mash, and all these different threads. And I hate to bug you guys about this, but could any of you tell me/give me a precise list of all what happens in the end and secret ending? This is mostly for fanfiction purposes, as I write my stories with correct facts and events, so I need this.
Anyways, sorry if a thread like this has already been made. If so, could a mod close?

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Mickey and Yen Sid discuss Xehanort's future plan of completing the X-blade again using the 7 PoL and 13 darknesses. And discuss possible ways to prevent a keyblade war from occuring.
Yen Sid has Riku bring Kairi to the Mysterious Tower. Yen Sid says I had her brought her because she can wield a keyblade too, and mickey and others seem shocked.

"The darkness awakens" Shows YMX on DI saying that this world is too small.
"The light in the darkness" Shows Aqua in the RoD
"Leads to the last key" ...and then just shows Goofy and Donald sitting outside at the entrance of the Mysterious Tower talking. Then the first things I said at the top occur.

zEndless

Also, Goofy and Donald are seen wondering why Sora is late, wich implies that they go check things out where Sora is etc.

Yen-Sid is going to train Kairi, maybe Lea aswell.

I don't know about Riku and Mickey, they probably are going on a mission to safeguard the 7 PoL.

Aqua is seen still in the RoD, but without Ansem. Ventus is shown still sleeping, but I think he is going to wake up.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Mickey and Yen Sid discuss Xehanort's future plan of completing the X-blade again using the 7 PoL and 13 darknesses. And discuss possible ways to prevent a keyblade war from occuring.
Yen Sid has Riku bring Kairi to the Mysterious Tower. Yen Sid says I had her brought her because she can wield a keyblade too, and mickey and others seem shocked.

"Leads to the last key" ...and then just shows Goofy and Donald sitting outside at the entrance of the Mysterious Tower talking. Then the first things I said at the top occur.
Okay, thank you. It's just with all this new info I was overwhelmed and I wasn't sure what exactly all happened. And then Sora goes off on some adventure alone, right? In the Realm of Light or the Realm of Sleep? I know Wandanyan was there.
And Kairi is being trained by Riku? Or by Yen Sid?

TVA1994

I thought he said that the 13 darknesses the xehanorts were going after the 7 princesses again to get the x-blade because he cant do the whole ventus/vanitas thing again can he?
and for leads to the last key he's saying the darkness of xehanort led to the light in the darkness (aqua) led to the last key which is kairi since aqua did accidently give the keyblade to kairi.

Zak1403

Okay, thank you. It's just with all this new info I was overwhelmed and I wasn't sure what exactly all happened. And then Sora goes off on some adventure alone, right? In the Realm of Light or the Realm of Sleep? I know Wandanyan was there.
And Kairi is being trained by Riku? Or by Yen Sid?

It seems she is being trained by Yen Sid as well as Lea, buts it's still unclear. As for the RoL or RoS - I'm not sure, I thought that by unlocking Traverse Towns keyhole of sleep it would be restored to the realm of light. And this I why Sora is wearing his KHII cloths. But the fact that Sora's realm of sleep cloths were a trap may mean its all he has to wear. But then there's the dream eaters which makes it even more confusing. In short I have no idea what realm the world is in.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The "whole ending" like the overlong cutscene with Riku meeting Roxas, Ventus and Xion as well as Ansem the Wise and talking for a long time with him hasn't even been translated yet.

The thing you are speaking of here is solely the secret ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back