• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whoa, im not sure but the last boss was a pushover....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Life~

The old member
Is it Just me or was the last boss in the game(besides reverse rebirth mode) REALLY easy! I didnt really die once. And most of his attack were avoidelable. I mean That spike attack, all you had to do was jump. I thought this guys first form was harder then his second. Does anyone agree?

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea, fighting him wiht the scythe was hard, but the mech thing? Pff, such a pushover...

I mean, you kill his flowers, then the next attack you break and then he's stunned so you can get 3-6 attack in on him, then when he does the bird peck thing (What i call it when he uses the tail as a spike and he tries to skewer you* all you gotta do it block three of those attacks and you can attack him again...

Rinse, repeat, floss and game over...

C

cam ron 77

it was easy, but more time consuming then anything else. and somewhat repetitive...o_o

the first marluxia was way harder.

sinharvest_angel

~Life~ said:
Is it Just me or was the last boss in the game(besides reverse rebirth mode) REALLY easy! I didnt really die once. And lost of his attack were avoidelable. I mean That pike attack, all you had to do was jump. I thought this guys first form was harder then his second. Does anyone agree?

yeah i agree when i beat the game i was like "thats it", i mean to beat the petals all u had to do was card break it, and inever died once to any boss they were easy:D

~Life~

The old member
cam ron 77 said:
it was easy, but more time consuming then anything else. and somewhat repetitive...o_o

the first marluxia was way harder.

yeah it took me awhile to beat him. Plus he took up alot of time fighting Marluxia in mec form. But the time was worht the ending and credits. I was supried they fit the whole credits into one song of simple and clean.

sinharvest_angel

really if u packed ur deck full of clouds and just kept using him in a row(not stock, but individualy when ur on the ship u can beat him real fast (minimum time like 10 min)

~Life~

The old member
wasnt hard, i was at level 63 and i just beat him again, without any clouds just now :D

sinharvest_angel

oh yeah of course, i was at lvl 51 with cloud its just cloud really lightens the load, and cuts the excesive time needed to beat marluxia, well yeah i guess to compensate for his strenght they put in time:D adn yeah regardless of whether or not u have cloud, marluxia is... how do i say (in a blunt way) um... really not that hard

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
He was way easy, but it took me a long time...b/c I didn't change my deck around after I didn't feel like finishing the game yet so I had a really bad deck to figh thim with*sigh* but anyway yes way easy and I wish it was harder...would have made it better

seinra

I shall agree with you all. The first marluxia gave me some trouble, then when they kept' talking about "there's something powerful behind that door" I was all like I'm screwed and then when I saw the thing I was like OMG! and the health bar! the thing looked like it would be ferouchious! and it turned out to be ALMOST I said ALMOST weaker than ursula. You would think it would give you some trouble but it's easier then most of the bosses in the game.

ZeldaX

~Life~ said:
Is it Just me or was the last boss in the game(besides reverse rebirth mode) REALLY easy! I didnt really die once. And most of his attack were avoidelable. I mean That spike attack, all you had to do was jump. I thought this guys first form was harder then his second. Does anyone agree?
i guess it not just you, in both sora story and r/r the last bosses were like the esaiest, man, i thought they were going to be very hard but guess i was wrong, well, most plp were also wrong :cool: ;)
later

Light Aura

Yeah he was pretty easy. It just took a while. There was also some time in between his attacks to heal. And most some of his attacks are avoidable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back