• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whoa, glitch noticed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalKingdmBlade

i just saw a glitch in one of the cutscenes, don't know if it was a one time thing or not, but in the scene where aqua finds kairi and then mickey tells her to take her some place safe and its a shot with aqua standing there and kairi behind her, there are two kairis, i'm gonna see if i can snap a pic of it or a vid or something to prove it, but it was weird to see it lol

FinalKingdmBlade

i swear there was two, maybe it was just a one time thing, but i swear there was a kairi in her normal spot and a kairi behind aqua's legs

Original Sin

I found a playthrough in Japanese, and I didn't see 2 Kairi's. Looking for an English video atm.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
3469x7k.jpg

cuuuute :3

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Maybe someone accidently copied another Kairi code, and forgetting where the code is, not wanting to try and fix it, left the code there. But if he tried to fix it, that's why there's a one in a hundred million chance of seeing it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow, that's pretty interesting 8D

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I just got to this part in the game with aqua, and yeah I saw two Kairis. It was freakin hilarious XD

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Ok, I definitly think it is a graphical code error someone accidently put in, becuase I got it when I watched the vid in Theatre my first try.

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
Ok, I definitly think it is a graphical code error someone accidently put in, becuase I got it when I watched the vid in Theatre my first try.
o_O Maybe it was an evil time traveling data version of Kairi pulled into the real world to spy on her other self for MX! Idk if my theory is true, but this is totally canon. s1gildragonin30years

Trimms

Haha cool little glitch there, I replayed that scene and it took 3 times but I finally saw it. For all I know it was there every time but I only actually saw it the 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back