• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whoa.....E.S beat Person fighting no hit/limit/drives

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
This guy is an awesome gamer. I do believe he's on the Gamespot forums. You know what's funny. The guy who created this boss still can't beat him.

Anyway, I want to beat the ES with magic.

Last edited:

Puck

^I heard that some gamer is trying to top him. Since this guy beat the knight at level 99. I presume the gamer trying to top him is going to either try the Exp. 0 challenge or beat the knight in a middle level like 54.

TerrawindX2

It actually was; with simple gaming mechanics exploitation and script reading, you can very well just play once to see how he attacks, focus your time on how to EVADE or BLOCK the attack, and then replay the match with the learned evasive techniques in hand. The rest is up to your stamina.

Sephiroth and ES can be beaten even if you are at level 1 or just below level, but only if you have the skills. Which is why KH is such an easy RPG; you can choose NOT to be hit, unlike RPGs like Final Fantasy where damage is imminent. Platform games ALWAYS have chances of avoiding any attack.

Puck

Um...I think on all turn based games damage is unavoidable because you can't move.So yeah of course you can't do something like this.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
Sephiroth and ES can be beaten even if you are at level 1 or just below level, but only if you have the skills. Which is why KH is such an easy RPG; you can choose NOT to be hit, unlike RPGs like Final Fantasy where damage is imminent. Platform games ALWAYS have chances of avoiding any attack.

^ so true
as long as that guy would have guard, dodge roll and reflect he could beat this guy because he wouldn t get hit , only it would take a really long time.
and in games like ff
the AI is a little higher(ussualy)
the opponent is a magic user , so you use reflect yay.Then the enemy uses reflect on itself(and cast spells on himself so it gets reflected to you ) or uses dispell on you.So you still get hit , the enemys tactics can change on according what you are doing (though ussually only with the harder bosses , the easy ones ''yu yevon'' are ussually to dumb.
like if you use reflect on yu yevon, he will keep using curaga on himself, and that cures you >.<

Puck

^Yeah, Yu Yevon was really dumb. He should've just put a sign on himself that says 'Kill me. I'll even help you'.

MardukKurios

Hey guys... we are talking about Mister "My Attack-Pattern is Random"...

just to think he will do always the same is a big mistake!!!

I had so many Problems to defeat this guy... To learn which attacks he has is the only thing you can do... but the Problem is that he is always doing something random!!!

leonblaze

Website
www.myspace.com
Wow the first time I see the knight defeated and with style, geez with just strategies and effort whe can achieve everything, i can not believe it, even they say that the one who created the knight attacks patterns can even defeat the knight well if he sees this comment congratulations by my part:thumbup:

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I actually find it kinda pathtetic that someone would battle the guy so many times just to beat him without getting hit once. Its obvious he has to have fought him alot of times, to be able to dodge some attacks without even viewing the knight. i admit its impressive at the same time, and I know Id never be able to do it, but its still AGH.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Wow that was spectacular. I bet Nomura is sad now, to have his strongest creation be destroyed so, just nasty... I feel for the past Keyblade warriors. I bet no one will ever underestimate the power of Sora when he is wielded in the right hands. But yeah this guy truley mastered the game and the battle system.

Puck

I can already imagine what the ES thinking:

ES: Great. First I get humiliated by an old man. And now by a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back