• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who???

• Kick ass Sora:cool:

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Riku the Pwn3r

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

replicariku

Definetly Riku. Its sooo much easier cause hes faster and jumps higher unlike sora and can become dark riku!!
Yay dark aura!!! :D

The only thing i doubted was that sometimes i got stinky card packs :mad:

Ansem/Sephy

Even tho Ansem only returned in Riku's story, I liked Sora's better. It is where the bigger picture took place. But in terms of who was more fun to play as: defantly Riku!

T

Tuesmiddt

It was more fun to play as Riku because we got to use stuff we normally couldn't use like the Soul Eater and do things Sora normally couldn't, like wield the darkness and use powerful sleights like Dark Break, Dark Firaga and Dark Aura.

im_in_a_band

i liked rikus because u could raise his strength and the levels were shorter but i liked soras because u could customize his deck and use more sleights and the story was a little better

EverlastingLight

Personally, I liked to play around with Riku, but his side was too short. But then I also liked Sora's side because I'm the kind of freak that likes to put decks together for fun. And because his side of the game was much longer. Seriously, I beat Riku's side in one day. Too easy, ya know. So, I choose Kick ass Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back