• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who your sora ,riku or kairi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i want to know to know who your kairi the one person you care about and do anything to protect him or or her also who your riku or sora the one person that been with your always though the bad and good times no matter what and tries to cheer your up?

Kaijuguy19

I'm guessing that this thread is about who are the people in your life are like and act like the characters in the game the most is that right?

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I'm guessing that this thread is about who are the people in your life are like and act like the characters in the game the most is that right?

If that is what this thread is about, then I guess I can talk about the topic:)

I've been best friends with two guys for years (and I'm even dating my Sora, I guess you could say). But, yeah: we're very much like the destiny trio. So much so, in fact, that Sherwin has even admitted he originally started putting his hands behind his head because of Sora.

And as for Michael and me? Well, Michael is just your typical badass with a bit of an attitude, but is still quite likeable (he also doesn't care much for rules). And I'd like to think that I'm like some of Kairi's great qualities a bit. Especially in that I do feel like I'm the one who has tried to hold us all together for about sixteen years now.

However... I have to say we might be even more like TVA. LOL. I remember when the three of us were watching one of the first BbS trailers together, I immediately realized immediately that I wanted to play Aqua first (I was just so stoked that we finally had a chance to play as a girl. LOL.); Michael was excited to play someone like Terra (as Riku's his favorite character), and Sherwin wanted to start with Ven (to find out why he looked like Roxas). This was the first moment that we all three kind of realized that we are like the trios from the games, and we all had a good laugh over it. LOL.

And then our senior year of high school (that was a year after that trailer), we somewhat started calling each other by the wayfinder trios' names, or referred to the actual KH characters as each other. I remember when Ven gets frozen and thrown off that cliff, for example, Sherwin was all like, "See? I'm not dead. My eyes are still moving and stuff."

And we've all discussed the possibility of making wayfinders for each other, even. Hopefully someday that'll actually be a thing that happens=)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
If that is what this thread is about, then I guess I can talk about the topic:)

I've been best friends with two guys for years (and I'm even dating my Sora, I guess you could say). But, yeah: we're very much like the destiny trio. So much so, in fact, that Sherwin has even admitted he originally started putting his hands behind his head because of Sora.

And as for Michael and me? Well, Michael is just your typical badass with a bit of an attitude, but is still quite likeable (he also doesn't care much for rules). And I'd like to think that I'm like some of Kairi's great qualities a bit. Especially in that I do feel like I'm the one who has tried to hold us all together for about sixteen years now.

However... I have to say we might be even more like TVA. LOL. I remember when the three of us were watching one of the first BbS trailers together, I immediately realized immediately that I wanted to play Aqua first (I was just so stoked that we finally had a chance to play as a girl. LOL.); Michael was excited to play someone like Terra (as Riku's his favorite character), and Sherwin wanted to start with Ven (to find out why he looked like Roxas). This was the first moment that we all three kind of realized that we are like the trios from the games, and we all had a good laugh over it. LOL.

And then our senior year of high school (that was a year after that trailer), we somewhat started calling each other by the wayfinder trios' names, or referred to the actual KH characters as each other. I remember when Ven gets frozen and thrown off that cliff, for example, Sherwin was all like, "See? I'm not dead. My eyes are still moving and stuff."

And we've all discussed the possibility of making wayfinders for each other, even. Hopefully someday that'll actually be a thing that happens=)
wow light i really your story it is funny that our friends reminds us the kh trios is so many ways

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back