• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who You Think Should Do The Voices In BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Don't double post please.And TIA when did you get so many post. Holy shi+. Lol.

-Yurai

he wasnt in the first games, though. OH! master xehanort! He could totally do that!
btw, not to flame, but i dont see how it matters that he's gay. please no rights arguements, if I could vote, i'd vote pro gay marriage, as well as my right to have straight pride parades and say"white power"
snow leopards, stand tall!

-Yurai

ugh, after this IM ENDING THIS ARGUEMENT TO GET BACK ON TOPIC. I'm not a white supremesist bastard, i say if a black man can say black power, a hispanic man can say latino power, a white man can say white power, etc. If mexicans can wave a mexican flag in our country, fine. Then i can wave an american flag in mexico. If gay men can have Gay Pride parades, I can have Straight Pride parades. that is your freedom, whether you chose to excercise it or not. Now, please no flaming or continuation of debate, just back on topic, please. yes, Im a mini-mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back