• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who wrote the MX reports?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
ok when i read the master xehanort reports, i was wondering "who's perspective is it?" reason why i ask is because it doesn't sound like master xehanort is the one writing the report (unless he was speaking in third person).

SO who can it be? it can't be TAV or vanitas either unless it was the same reason MX did...

i have a feeling the one writing this report was made by some new character....or maybe mickey? or yen sid? but it doesnt sound like they knew

Last edited:

Jordo

Dude....

They are called the Master Xehanort Reports, because Master Xehanort wrote them. They were written in first person. If you are looking over the translations of the reports I posted back in late January, those were summaries and not the actual direct translation of the report.

Master Xehanort wrote the reports.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Dude....

They are called the Master Xehanort Reports, because Master Xehanort wrote them. They were written in first person. If you are looking over the translations of the reports I posted back in late January, those were summaries and not the actual direct translation of the report.

Master Xehanort wrote the reports.

i know they are written in first person, but even if roughly translated it doesnt appear to MX's view (unless he reffered to himself as third person). also MX reports could mean reports about MX not that he wrote them himself. stil i found wikia's version and it says it in mx perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back