• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who would you change in BBS and what would you change about them?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you choose?

• Terra

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Ven

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Aqua

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Master Xehanort

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Dark Soldier

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mickey

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraLover_4155

HI everyone,
TerraLover_4155 again!

ok so if you had the chance to change a character, who would you change and what would you change about them??

vote in the poll who you would change and write what you would change about them...

ohh and please put the name of the character in eah reply so i can know who you are talking about...

NO CRITICIZING OTHER PEOPLE, THESE ARE PEOPLES OPINIONS SO DONT JUDGE ANYONE FOR THIER THOUGHTS.

THANKS, HOPE YOU LIKE MY THREADS!!

Last edited:

TerraLover_4155

i would change Aqua because i dont lilke her armor that much..
only thing i dont like about the armor is the helmet...
im not a big fan of those horns or whatever is sticking out from her helmet...

Awards
This question is a bit redundant considering we don't really know anything about the characters yet, especially personality. Wanting to change their appearance sounds kinda pointless. If I had to, though, I'd maybe make Master Xehanort younger... I guess.

Raiko

Come break me down
what the??another one??this is the same as the other one you made.i'd would stop MX from handtalking(you know when he talks he alwyas moves his hands) i want Ven to dual wield and i want Terra's keyblade to change into a motorbike that you can ride on...

T

Twilight_Thorn

i would change Aqua by giving her a bigger rack :lol: it'd really suk if u found out she was a guy, though. o_O

Ultima Scorpio

...the games aren't out yet...

But w/e. I'd change:

Ven-He wielded with his left in the Secret Ending. Why does he use his right hand now? I'd switch him back to a lefty.

Terra-A little more originality, seeing as he is kind of a cop-off of Zack

Aqua-Green eyes instead of blue.

MX-A smaller forehead, and maybe some hair...besides the creepy little beard

DS-...nothing, DS is bad@$$

Mickey-He needs to not be in the game...because he kinda ruins the dark atmosphere of the game. And he needs to use a different Keyblade. Starseeker just seems too happy.

There.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I want Ven's head to explode. I despise him and anyone else who resembles Roxas.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Why bother changing any of them?

I think Nomura did a great job with every character in BBS so far, though, I can't say much, since we don't actually know much about their personalities.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
^Agreed.

It's way too early to start asking what you would change about whoever since the game hasn't been released yet and won't be for a while.

I would think about changing Aqua's name.
It just seems too obvious what her connection was to.
Maybe something in the way Ven was named cause I had no idea Ven meant air/wind.
But right now, I don't really have a problem with it.

Apollo

Silver Member
I think they all look amazing, and we don't know their personailty so I can't really changing anything yet.

Well I do pray to god, Ven does not share a similer personailty with Sora!

A

Audo

Here I was thinking that I was stepping into that old thread where we rambled on about baldness and handtalking but this isn't that very thread! GASP!
But my answer stays the same.

Ven, I want him to die, along with Roxas.

State

Awards
You forgot to put the "Nothing" option, if it was there I would've voted that... I would change Ven's bracelet, it doesn't go with his clothes/armor.

Apollo

Silver Member
Oh yah I suppose that would be nice! She does need longer hair! Maybe shoulder lenght.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back