• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Would Win???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhirlwindLancer

Here's how the game works:

Someone posts two people, and the next person to respond must say why they think one of them would win in a fight to the death. After giving their reasons as to why they think they would win, the responder must post two more people to continue the thread. These two people can be anybody, fictional or real.

And none of this crap where someone says, "Because he/she is a kupoing boss!!" You must state legit reasons for why you think that person would win. I'll start:

Xemnas vs Ansem SoD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
This belongs in the Forum Games section. I recommended requesting a Section Moderator of Forum Insanity to move it. Anyway, Nomura stated in an interview a while back that Xemnas could wield a Keyblade, he has the memories, abilities and experience of two Keyblade Masters, while Xehanort's Heartless has the S.S. Guardian. The odds are in Xemnas's favor.

Vanitas VS. Sora

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Sora. Even without proper keyblade training, he has had way more real combat experience than Ven who managed to beat Vanitas himself.

Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid) VS Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Thor because his hammer is heavier that not even the Hulk can lift it. That there tells me he could beat him in a fight.

Lingering Senitment (khfm2) Vs Mystery Figure (BBS)?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Mysterious Figure. He is insanely powerful and I don't need to tell you why.

Batman or Teddy Rosevelt?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
mmmm batman because he has a keener intellect over teddy and has the technology advantage

Cloud Strife (Advent children) or Tir Mcdohl (The hero from Suikoden 1)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back