• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would win?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyMasterX

Darkside vs Twilight Thorn
and Ansem-SoD vs Xemnas?
It reminds me of Sora vs Roxas n Sora won so who would?
Btw-Srry if thz is in da wrng section.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Wrong section.

Twlight Thorn
I can't decide between Ansem SoD and Xemnas.(I guess I'll say Xemnas cause it's Heartless vs Nobody. And he has his own evil organization c:)

Nobody wins.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Where does Riku come into all this?
Anyway, nobodies seem to be the stronger ones, so I would go with Xemnas and Twilight Thorn.
On a side note, who or what do you think the Darkside & Twilight Thorn are heartless/nobody of?
I don't really know, I always thought Darkside was Sora's well...shadow and TT was Roxas's shadow.

Megamatos

I say darkside and Ansem cause ansems powers are pretty kickass and darkside lools stronger

Relix

A traveler
Awards
TT and Xemnas. Nobodies have been proven to be fairly stronger than heartless on most occasions. But I think the Ansem and Xemnas fight would be a pretty close and interesting battle to see

KeyMasterX

TT and Xemnas. Nobodies have been proven to be fairly stronger than heartless on most occasions. But I think the Ansem and Xemnas fight would be a pretty close and interesting battle to see
Ther fight is a MUST C!!

Saix's bane

The darkness that inhibits between the worlds.
Twilight Thorn and Xemnas would win. And again, yes the Xemnas VS. AnsemSoD would be a MUST SEE. And nobodies are stronger than heartless because they have minds. Heartless side with the stronger side and nobodies only side with their own kind. This is also shown in the Battle of 1000 Heartless when Maleficent summons the heartless and Xemnas summons nobodies and they nobodies rape the heartless

Megamatos

That could be possible if that happens in 358/2 days cause ansemSOD isnt dead cause riku
Never killed ansem in CoM so possibly u might see them fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back