• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would win in a Fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koruto

I'm with like almost everyone here, Xenmas would wipe the floor w/ Vader! ><

Just because everyone else says something you automatically agree with them without question, in the words of Darth Vader "you are a weak minded fool not worthy of the force", saying Xemnas is able to beat Darth Vader is like saying an ant can beat a Dragonball Z's Kid Buu who can blow up planets with his finger tips.

Q

Banned
Well, there is a possibility that, if somehow disabled and/or handicapped, Xemnas could prevail over Vader. However, I find such a situation unlikely...

Vader? Handicapped?
LOL!

Handicapped he would still assrape the fo. Unless you mean handicapped as in taken completely out of his suit, and even then he could still summon one, last Force blast powerful enough to send Xemnas into oblivion...

Vader winz lol. As Johnny Stooge said.

Koruto

Xemnas he has a stronger army first of all...
Then he moves lightning fast.

It doesn't matter how fast he moves because Vader could just use the force to freeze him in time and then murder him, if breaks out of Vader's hold Vader would just create a sphere around him and crush him with that, as for the whole army thing every time Xemnas summons a heartless or a nobody he has to use his own energy so summoning something big enough to take down The Empire would probably send him into a coma.

Squ@ll

I think the nobodys r more then enough 4 Vader..what can he possibly achieve with a light saber when Xenmas has an army of nobodys.I bet the light saber would just go through the nobodys. and when Vader uses the force he can form a force field round him.

Moogle of Mayhem

Xemnas... definately xemnas... i luv vader and i think he rox but xemnas would win... i think the question we should be asking is whose long, drawn-out, dramatic speeches are the best? ... the "I AM YOUR FATHER!!" vs. "DARKNESS!!!" ... in THAT case i would say vader's is a classic... but xemnas's was quite dramatic with all the arm movements and strange constipated faces... vader's speech lacks emotion (seeing as how he's more machine than man it makes sense though)...lol sorry that was a bit of a rant...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back