• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would win in a Fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iiso

OMG! YOU TWO ARE SO INFURIATING!

Listen. I'm going to explain this nice and slowly. Try to keep up?

- In the Star Wars universe, the Force is the most powerful thing. Its what everyone in that universe strives to obtain/overcome and whatnot. You still with me?

- If you were to move Vader to let's say DBZ. Put him against Vegeta. The force won't help him. Why? Not because he can't use it, but because its NO LONGER THE MOST POWERFUL THING! Overly-powerful Saiyans are.

Still with me? I didn't lose you, did I?

- Let's move him to KH. He still has the Force, right? With me?

- Look at Xemnas. He can throw LARGE BUILDINGS at Sora, right? He can summon thousands of arrows, right? He is the most powerful member of the Organization right? All major feats in the KH universe. With me still?

- Let's move Xemnas to the DBZ universe. Put him up against Goku, who can blow up galaxies by sneezing. Suddenly, throwing buildings isn't that big a deal, is it?

Are you still with me?

- Now, put the two together. You're saying that the Force is the most powerful... well force ever, right? That isn't true. In the Star Wars universe it is. But when put up against other types of powers from OTHER places, it isn't.

Still with me? I don't want to confuse you now.

- Xemnas vs Vader, right? Vader uses the force to throw people, right? Xemnas can throw buildings, as he does before the final battle. Ok, now what's the larger feat? Throwing people? Or throwing buildings?

Still with me? I'd be surprised if you were. -_-

- Now, Force aside, since he's met his match in that regard. Let's take fighting into account. Xemnas is much, much faster. You can't possibly deny this. If you're going to argue that Vader is faster, then you might as well just stop.

- Xemnas can form thousands of arrows, WHILE having clones, and moving at fast speeds, summoning, etc. Its faster to summon than it is to have troops come in, right?

Still with me?

- Let's say they're fighting in some other dimension, outside of both of their respective universes. No one has the universal advantage over the other. Or so you'd think.

Still with me?

- Xemnas can summon, but Vader can't call for reinforcements. Why? No one is there to aid him. Low blow right? Yes, which is why I said to stop bringing armies into the mix.

You are the one being childish. Gundams? Chewbacca? Just stop already.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hehehehehehe.....u the man Iiso, u d man.
(but Vader still kick Xemnas's ass!)

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
OMG! YOU TWO ARE SO INFURIATING!

Listen. I'm going to explain this nice and slowly. Try to keep up?

- In the Star Wars universe, the Force is the most powerful thing. Its what everyone in that universe strives to obtain/overcome and whatnot. You still with me?

- If you were to move Vader to let's say DBZ. Put him against Vegeta. The force won't help him. Why? Not because he can't use it, but because its NO LONGER THE MOST POWERFUL THING! Overly-powerful Saiyans are.

Still with me? I didn't lose you, did I?

- Let's move him to KH. He still has the Force, right? With me?

- Look at Xemnas. He can throw LARGE BUILDINGS at Sora, right? He can summon thousands of arrows, right? He is the most powerful member of the Organization right? All major feats in the KH universe. With me still?

- Let's move Xemnas to the DBZ universe. Put him up against Goku, who can blow up galaxies by sneezing. Suddenly, throwing buildings isn't that big a deal, is it?

Are you still with me?

- Now, put the two together. You're saying that the Force is the most powerful... well force ever, right? That isn't true. In the Star Wars universe it is. But when put up against other types of powers from OTHER places, it isn't.

Still with me? I don't want to confuse you now.

- Xemnas vs Vader, right? Vader uses the force to throw people, right? Xemnas can throw buildings, as he does before the final battle. Ok, now what's the larger feat? Throwing people? Or throwing buildings?

Still with me? I'd be surprised if you were. -_-

- Now, Force aside, since he's met his match in that regard. Let's take fighting into account. Xemnas is much, much faster. You can't possibly deny this. If you're going to argue that Vader is faster, then you might as well just stop.

- Xemnas can form thousands of arrows, WHILE having clones, and moving at fast speeds, summoning, etc. Its faster to summon than it is to have troops come in, right?

Still with me?

- Let's say they're fighting in some other dimension, outside of both of their respective universes. No one has the universal advantage over the other. Or so you'd think.

Still with me?

- Xemnas can summon, but Vader can't call for reinforcements. Why? No one is there to aid him. Low blow right? Yes, which is why I said to stop bringing armies into the mix.

You are the one being childish. Gundams? Chewbacca? Just stop already.

Ok i am going to explain now. SO try to keep up.

-Xemnas is one of the most powerful foes in the KH universe. Still with me?

-Take Xemnas from KH world and put him against Vegeta. Xemnas powers are unless cause he cant really use them outside his own universe to the degree that he would be able to in the KH universe. Still with me? Doubt it but ok.

-So taking Xemnas out of KH and Vader out of SW then both would be weaker and lose some ablities so Light Saber skills vs LIght Saber Skills and Vader wins cause he has more experience with his sabers and is a master doesnt matter if there was two for Xemnas.

-I know your going to come up with some whining effort to dispute this if you were even able to pay attention long enough which i seriously doubt.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
ha ha...i ws wrong you d man blink!
shorter nd concise nd dam tru.
wt u git Iiso, or hav u conceided.

Iiso

lol? You can't be serious.

TAKING THEM OUT OF THEIR UNIVERSE DOESN'T MAKE THEM WEAKER! The point is that they can't be considered using the ULTIMATE POWER, because there are rival powers in other universes.

Its not light saber vs light saber. Xemnas' abilities vs Vader's. Xemnas is the clear winner. Stop, please. You're making yourself look like a moron... -_-

@angelo: Just stop typing. All you do is spam. You're not contributing to anything. Your little "ZOMG 3-1 blink" bull holds no weight. Try posting something useful, or not posting at all?

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
You already made yourself look like a moron i mean come on your saying that if Vader is taken away from SW universe that means he is weaker so same must be said for Xemnas. So moron since we cant figure out what ablities are lost from leaving a universe you have to say that it would be a Lightsaber battle but i forgot logical thinking is something you cant figure out but i got it down. This is annoying i might as well surrender cause you come up with dumber and dumber responses

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
dude face it. comparing vader and xemnas is useless.
i'll be honest. it's just like the sora vs link war.
xemnas wud win with his abilities, ok. but in a strayt duel, it'd hav to be vader.
so lets call em even, nd end this.

Iiso

HE ISN'T WEAKER! HE JUST ISN'T THE ULTIMATE POWER OUTSIDE OF THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE!

Screw this. You're both idiots. One can't understand a simple concept if his life depended on it, and the other can't even type proper sentences with proper grammar, not to mention actually post something useful.

I'll let you two decide which one's which. Have a nice day. kthxbai.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
yeah lets call this even cause its almost pointless i mean Abities Sora and Xemnas would win their respective battles and without ablities Link and Vader would win can we all agree on that and call a truce

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
alryt vader over xemnas in sword skill - xemnas over vader in abilities.

(wt u mean write propa sentences, who said this ws an english lesson.)

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
don't forget xemnas has the lasers, gotta love the lasers, oh and he can suck your heart out by using his own sparky force, also evryone refers to him as superhuman, oh and if vader catches xemnas in a force grip, then he can just use his nobody teleportation powers, he also has white spark attacks, multiple almost never ending laser white black lightning, a clone and can take a lot more pounding than vader can.

Iiso

Wow. Way to revive a should be dead thread, and totally not look at any of the arguements... and make a bias choice. Psh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back