• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would win in a Fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iiso

Screw the Jedi. Think about this. Vader has good swordsmanship skill, I'll give him that, but he is ONLY HUMAN! Look at his speed. He's nothing compared to Xemnas, who moves at disappear-reappear speed... AND can create doubles of himself.

Then there's his projectile lasers. AND the thousand laser attack. Vader is nothing compared to most of the KH characters. And drop the darn army shiz. That doesn't matter. Besides, Heartless/Nobody > Soldiers with guns.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
wt the hell r u on about...chewbacca it wud rip xemnas open!
he is no match for anakin skywalker.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Hell come on Luke can use the force. and Chewbacca is Chewbacca he would do his weird sound and knock all Sora's ablities away i mean come on Chewbacca is the fo shiznaz

Iiso

Alright, now you guys are just being stupid. -_-

Seriously though, 8/10 KH characters would dominate all SW characters. Stop being fanboys... >.>

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
yeah right i am not being a fanboy you are being a big KH fanboy going with all KH characters i mean come on i think it would be 5/10 KH characters would maybe win but all star wars guys in prime its hard to say i mean i like both series but not a fanboy of either really

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hey im jus playin. xemnas is cool but i gta say in a battle of sword skills, it'd b vader. if u include the abilities both of em hav, it'd b xemnas.
cool with that?

GAPLKA teh Bioz

Vader really isn't that powerful. I mean come on, the only reason no one could kill him before is that he had body guards or whatever. One on one anyone can kill Vader. 'Cept Siax, Namine, and Kairi. Marluxia would kill Vader so fast it'd be funny.

Vader: -Chokes Marluxia-
Marluxia: -Uses Death-scythe with last breath, giving him uber range knocking off the Choke-
Vader: Your Force is Weak... bitch..
Marluxia: Your Outfit is atrocious! -Death-scythes again, revealing Anikin-
Vader: You pink haired bitch! -Jumps at Marluxia with lightsaber-
Marluxia: -throws him off balance with big scythe, then thrusts through Vader's skull-
Vader: (With his last bit of breath) Nooooooooo......
Marluxia: Flower Power!

Iiso

What? Saix would SO dominate Vader.

And no, I'm not being a KH fanboy. I'm just using common sense. Seriously. Its not that hard a choice. Vader is a pansy. Xemnas has god-like power, especially to NORMAL HUMANS! Geez.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Nah Vader is alot stronger then we even give credit i mean the guy killed Jedi if he was strong he would never been able to do that. And i mean come on its Vader he can use the Force i mean come on plus he is partially a machine i mean come on he is almost like a Gundam and Xemnas cant beat a Gundam with the force XD

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
pfffttt. yeah ryt. the power of the force, basically makes darth invincible. throw wateva shit u got at him nd he'll jus blow em away with a wave of his hand.

Iiso

Once again. Jedi are irrelevant! Gundams... now you're just... whatever. Xemnas wins logically. By power, speed, abilities, common sense, reason, and logic. I'm done.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
yeah ryt! u gt nothin. vader dnt need none of that, he has the force.
mwahahahahha!!!

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
the force is a flow greater than anything. dang Vader can use the force and use it with the mastery of Xemnas could only dream of neoknows what he is talking about. I mean come on Jedi are relevent cause if you say they arent then everything Xemnas has done is also irrelevent

Iiso

Wtf are you even talking about? You stopped making sense 5 posts ago. The force is also irrelevant. Yeah, its the greatest power... IN THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE! Everywhere else, its NOTHING!

Xemnas wins, Vader dies. Not even a fight. This is frickin' SSJ30 Gogeta vs a baby rat. The fights over in 3 seconds... tops.

Ok, now I'm officially done. With both threads. Have a nice day, kthxbai.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Dude the Force isnt irrelevent cause then your saying Xemnas has no heartless cause that only in their universe and who knows maybe Xemnas powers only works in the same Universe as the keyblade is in so Xemnas would die Vader is stronger than Xemnas man you are such a KH dedicated fanboy i mean i like KH and would buy any game they put out but you take it steps farther i guess

Iiso

1. You didn't understand my post. I didn't say he couldn't use it, I said it isn't the greatest power. In Star Wars, the Force is the greatest power, yes? Well, this isn't Star Wars. He STILL HAS THE FORCE, IT JUST CAN'T BE SEEN AS THE GREATEST POWER!

2. I am NOT A KH FANBOY! I'm not biased in fight discussions. I do this shit all the time on the ClubBleach forum.

You are being the fanboy. Admit it.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
well if u take them both out their universes nd they go at it. vader will still be victorious, cuz xemnas would also hav to be powerless away from his universe. face it, the jedi wud kick the nobodies asses.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I am not being a fanboy your so bias dude
I mean i think Vader would win and defending it and you are defending your but using childish remarks that doesnt make sense at times cause you said the force isnt relevent cause its no SW universe but then Xemnas powers arent really relevent cause who knows if they would even fight in the KH universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back