• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would win in a Fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

axelorder13

I never relly watched star wars but i would go 4 xemnas

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Darth Vadar wins hands down. Why? He can use the fricken force and his lightsaber skills are amazing.
This is like almost comparing who would win between a puppy and a giant i mean come on

Maverick E.S

Virus
Xemnas cuase he can do way more things than darth can do, WAY more things if a head on attack don,'t work thenhe can summon that big dragon nobody of his and the other things he uses

Iiso

Wow. This is a slaughter. Xemnas in his original form? Vader might stand a chance. But if we're talking final form, then its like... 3 second domination.

Vader: Xem-weird breathing noises-nas...-weird breathing noises-...

-Xemnas disappears-

Vader: ZOMFGWTFBBQ?!

-Vader's body is sliced in half... several times...-

-Xemnas reappears-

Xemnas: Pwned.

armytaco

That's a tough question but since Xemnas was able to make two of himself in the last battle on kH2, Vader might be in trouble. It also depends on whether or not Vader can use his ships and storm troopers and whether or not Xemnas has himself backed by the Organization. I think Xemnas would win.

Capt_C

Okay which Darth Vader???? Darth Vader From the new ones or Darth Vader from the old ones. honestly either way Darth Vader would totally own Xemnas

Iiso

I would think it would be one on one... otherwise, Xemnas has the Org, that Dragon thing, and an endless supply of Nobodies. Not to mention two of himself. lmao.

Psh. Think about that. Vader is just good with swordsmanship... and he can move/shock/choke things with the dark force. But come on. Xemnas is a million times faster, and can do the same things... but far greater. Vader has one light saber. If that's gone, he's done... Xemnas can use two at a time and summon them as arrows and everything. Then there's cloning and his god-speed...

Oathkeeper555

Gotta love Darth...but still Xemnas would win hands down....like liso said, Xemnas has the Org and two lightsabers. Darth has only one and is like 50 years old. (No offence to George Lucas or Star Wars fans in any way...thank you)
Xemnas all the way.

E

Eternal Oblivion

i like xemenes but cmon darth vader would win he has a whole army of his own

Iiso

They both have armies, the difference is that Xemnas' is unlimited. So using an army as a reason why he would win is only hurting him...

But forget about the armies darnit! One on One. Who would win?! >.<"

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Darth would win i mean come on dont think age if you take then both at their prime then Darth would win. I mean his force powers are greater than almost anything else. Plus if the go hand to hand or should i say lightsaber to lightsaber darth vader would win cause he is far more skilled. He fricken fought some of the toughest jedi's in the universe and won. Plus if you do think army wise Xemnes has heartless but i beat he cant bring in enough heartless at once without wearing himself out to much to defeat a army of Storm Troopers and the loads of other vechicles at his display

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hehehehehe...forget vader nd xemnas, r u all forgetin that yoda is the man in star wars. he wud kick xemnas ass so bad that both ansem and xehanort r gna feel it.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
oh yeah Yoda would so kick everyones ass i mean did you see him jump around fighting with his lightsaber in that 2nd star wars movie that was amazing XD

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
damn strayt. he kiks ass. he wud'v whupped the siths ass, if he wanted to in 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back