• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would win in a Fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rika17

i think it would be an even fight, they're both seem strong villians to me

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
if they were locked in a room together with no help from anyone else I'd say vader cause he can choke xemenes without even touching him. thats so cool, force choke.

Niisanchan

Hmmm... Xemnas could say things like "Do you really think you're the father? Obi Wan knows better..." and stuff. That will probably rape Vader's mind.

(and I'm referring to the things Xemmu said to Riku while fighting against him)

Xemnas would still WIN! Remember about the last attack with the laser beams of doom in which you had to evade with corering each others backs? You need two for that, babe. 8D

Sexy Angel
Im a star wars nerd, but i would still go with Xemnas

Q

Banned
Darth Vader, fatasses.

Plz search up your Star Wars before even attempting to defend Xemnas, and see what this guy can do. JUST LOOK at what he can do. Force Speed + Hulklikejump + Ungodly strength + unlimited Force Power + extreme control over TK + Force Choke = pwn, ya? :D

Hmmm... Xemnas could say things like "Do you really think you're the father? Obi Wan knows better..." and stuff. That will probably rape Vader's mind.

(and I'm referring to the things Xemmu said to Riku while fighting against him)

Xemnas would still WIN! Remember about the last attack with the laser beams of doom in which you had to evade with corering each others backs? You need two for that, babe. 8D

You = phail.
While Xemnas was spewing his little words, Vader would be behind his back, instantly dissecting his lower spinal column from the rest of his body while making his innards asplode. lol. Then, for an extra measure, he'd bring him back to life and make his brain blow out of his ears, nose, eyes and mouth.

And that attack? Simply redirect it with the Force.

You're an idiot. Bet you haven't even heard of Star Wars. Vader is badass like you would never believe. He doesn't care what Xemnas says.

Im not a star wars nerd, but i would still go with Xemnas

Fixed. You can't love Star Wars and go with Xemnas. That's an oxymoron.

Last edited:

gun

xemnas pwns. if one on one vader with the force if army vs. org. org. besause the org. has killer weapons.

gun

xemnas pwns. if one on one vader with the force if army vs. org. org. besause the org. has killer weapons.:thumbsup:

Koruto

Darth Vader in the suit would die instantly, but Darth Vader from episode 3 would kick Xemnas's ass because he could just use force speed and combine that with unlimited energy, force use, and healing and in the end manage to dish out some major ownage upon Xemnas.

Q

Banned
Darth Vader in the suit would die instantly, but Darth Vader from episode 3 would kick Xemnas's ass because he could just use force speed and combine that with unlimited energy, force use, and healing and in the end manage to dish out some major ownage upon Xemnas.

lol.
You're even MORE of an idiot. Look, Vader in his suit PWNZ. More than gay little Ani. Why? Because he has learned the secrets of the trade for 40 years. 40 YEARS or learning about the Dark Side, learning about the power the Force would give him. 40 years of training and learning about all things Sith and Jedi. And in his suit, he's LIMITED in power.

Limited. And he could pwn a thousand of himself 40 years ago in that suit.

...get my point? Xemnas couldn't even take on two little kiddies. lol.
People who like Xemnas = phail.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Vader is strong, but without his suit, he's nothing. It's the only thing that supports his life. It would be a good battle, but in the long run, I'd ith Xemnas. He is fast and has a strong endurence. His attacks are much more rapid and even if Vader could use the force to block the attacks, eventually, Xemans would be able to get behind him.

A

Azanulbizare

Xemnas proved to be of little importance to Bizare - He was not difficult to deafeat, and his script was overplayed.

On top of that, he was destroyed by two children. Bizare believes Vader would destroy Xemnas.

DarthRevan211

Hmm...what board are we on? Oh yes, a Kingdom Hearts one. Obviously peeople are going to say Xemnas. If this was a Star Wars board, the most common response would be "who the *%$# is Xemnas? And why do you think he could actually kill Vader?"

Oh and, Vader's lightsaber chops people in half, Xemnas' sabers don't do shit besides lower your health slightly.

I like Xemnas, but come on.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Hmm...what board are we on? Oh yes, a Kingdom Hearts one. Obviously peeople are going to say Xemnas. If this was a Star Wars board, the most common response would be "who the *%$# is Xemnas? And why do you think he could actually kill Vader?"

Oh and, Vader's lightsaber chops people in half, Xemnas' sabers don't do shit besides lower your health slightly.

I like Xemnas, but come on.

Okay, you're comparing a game to a movie. If Xemnas were to be on Star Wars, then his lightsabers would cut you in half. I think Xemnas would win reguardless. If it were Sora or Axel fighting Vader, then he would slaughter them.

fireweilder_VIII

I don know might end up in a draw because thay both have lightsabers except Xemnas can teleport or fly or summon any power from the other Org. members:closedeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back